Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X3: First pictures

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

gah, anyone else have problems viewing the trailer - keep getting a broken icon, when I click the trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

cant wait to see phoenix... they kinda spoil the story by showing Jean though

But you know she was going to be in the third one. Look at the end of X2 when the camera pans over the broken damn, you see a phoenix in the water. (I sex weed when I seen that in the cinema)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Can't play anything. Poxy apple and their poxy quicktime player. What is so wrong with letting folks download the file.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ph3n0m wrote:
    gah, anyone else have problems viewing the trailer - keep getting a broken icon, when I click the trailer
    You need to upgrade to the next version of Quicktime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

didnt see jug at all? where be he?

edit/ dont mind that saw him, meh.
    And looks like Pheonix joins the bad guy, kitty and iceman have a moment together and someone kicks the bucket?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

When I went to see X men 2 in the cinema it had said x3 wouldn't be out until late 2007.
    So this news is somewhat.Excellent,I think is the word!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

The_Goose wrote:
    didnt see jug at all? where be he?

edit/ dont mind that saw him, meh.
    And looks like Pheonix joins the bad guy, kitty and iceman have a moment together and someone kicks the bucket?????

The Jug is in the forrest standing next to Mag, they changed his helmet, looks like Mag's, and in another clip where Magneto opens a big metal door, Juggernaut is contained there. Magneto frees Juggernaut.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Just watched the trailer... if the final film lives up to that it should be very good indeed.

Not sure that Beast looks too good though. Looks a bit grumpy - always thought (from the cartoons at least) that he was a cheerful fellow despite his beastly looking body. Also, is he supposed to be wearing clothes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Rabies wrote:
    You need to upgrade to the next version of Quicktime

i already have and yet the same problem occurs in firefox and ie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

sutty wrote:
    Nope thats kitty pride/Shaddow Cat as far as I can tell. Jubilee isn't listed in the credits. She's the same girl that plays Trinity in Trailer Park boys. So it be good to see her in this.

Opps I meant that she play Treena Lahey in Trailer Park Boys. my bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

just get windows media player classic & the quick alternative codes for it, really good program

omega red is in this???? that should be interesting to see what he looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I wonder i there's Sentinels in it? Would be really cool if there was no mention of them in this or the full trailer and we only found out about them in the movie proper.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

madrab wrote:
    omega red is in this???? that should be interesting to see what he looks like

just a cameo along with jubilee and the Multiple Man. Anyway don't think the trailer looks great and as far as i can tell it looks just like the script that was leaked onto the internet a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Franky Boy wrote:
    When I went to see X men 2 in the cinema it had said x3 wouldn't be out until late 2007.
    So this news is somewhat.Excellent,I think is the word!

May 2006 isnt it?

Advertisement