Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X3: First pictures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Heard that the teaser is out online on Mon, and in the cinemas in front of Kong. Looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Wow. Grammer looks great as Beast.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Wow. Grammer looks great as Beast.
    Aye, certainly does. I just hope the new director doesn't make a mess of this, X2 was really building up to X3 and it'll spoil the series if this one is poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

whose the guy with the wings?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

look for Archangel on this http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

-Al- wrote:
    whose the guy with the wings?
    Angel. He's, um, a guy with wings. Wings like an angel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

wow beast looks great!

I loved X2 more than X men, and I think many people did, and when in today's world a sequel outdoes a first film, it means a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

WOW beast really does look cool, better than I thought. I'm really looking forward to this.......but no fourth.....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

beast looks so so , but archangel looks really good

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Trailer looks good cant wait for this come out. I hope to god thenew director hasnt messed the series up as this is supposed to be the last one

Kingp35 wrote:
    Trailer looks good cant wait for this come out. I hope to god thenew director hasnt messed the series up as this is supposed to be the last one
    supposed to be the last one?

I always thought that they were gonna do many more films but with each film get rid of some characters and bring in some new ones - keep things fresh.

according to USA today its supposed to be the alst anyway, read the text beside each picture

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I always thought it was a trilogy - I don't usually make those things up in my head, but it is possible.

trailer looks good. I think I am going to be looking forward to this like I was the past two :)

sprinkles wrote:
    according to USA today its supposed to be the alst anyway, read the text beside each picture

If it does good at the box office, trust me there will be more ;)

well they are making a wolverine movie so there won't be another xmen movie til at least 08, and that is provided hugh is willing to move straight fromt he Wolverine movie to X4, but ya never know....and no there is no such thing as an xman movie without him!

yea Huge is a great Wolverine, now if he was 5.3" tall ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,296 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

My only worry is that they'll have too many characters... It's always been an ensemble piece but even in the last one a few of the characters seemed a bit dejected - cyclops, storm etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

"archangel" -- ah right, can vaguely remember him in the cartoon when I was only shmall :p

trailer looks really good

does anyone have a non quicktime version of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Beast looks crap, really really crap.
    I would have rathered a CGI one to that?
    Looks like his from an 80's tv show.
    Cant wait to see Colossus wrecks the place

watshed this a few time now juggernaught looks good & i think i see jubilee at the start , nice :)

Nope thats kitty pride/Shaddow Cat as far as I can tell. Jubilee isn't listed in the credits. She's the same girl that plays Trinity in Trailer Park boys. So it be good to see her in this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Wheres Gambit?

Jubilee is listed in imdb.com. But she's probably only a background character, yes?

Gambit's not in it, i think he's a bit lame tbh. Im disappointed Nightcrawler's not back. He was awesome in X2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

sprinkles wrote:
    well they are making a wolverine movie so there won't be another xmen movie til at least 08, and that is provided hugh is willing to move straight fromt he Wolverine movie to X4, but ya never know....and no there is no such thing as an xman movie without him!
    A Magneto movie is also being planned...

Just been looking at the list of mutants in the film, there sure are a lot of them:
    Xavier, Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Phoenix, Cyclops, Mystique, Beast, Juggernaut, Pyro, Colossus, Iceman, Shadowcat, Angel, Rogue, Leech, Multiple Man, Omega Red, Callisto, Jubilee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

not too sure about how beast looks... but kelsey grammar is the perfect choice for the voice and general character

cant wait to see phoenix... they kinda spoil the story by showing Jean though

Advertisement