Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last 3 films you've seen

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

bedlam wrote:
    Not a real surprise :)Shouldn't be long now....

If people are going to do mini reviews it would perhaps be better off in the Film Reviews Forum
    Yep, better go back and edit mine:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Branners

40 year old virgin -- Side splightingly funny, some very cringing yet funny moments, like the waxing scene, Steve Carell who plays the virgin is a very talented actor can see him doing well for himself. 8/10

The Descent -- A fairly ok movie, which starts very slow, before frightening the life outta you, which is precisely what i look for from a horror, not extremely scary but some very jumpy moments, decent enough 6/10.

Batman Begins -- Absolutly fantastic film, best of the batman fims without a doubt, even though i loved the first one with Michael Keaton, this urinates all over it, Christin Bale is a fantastic batman, and Michael Caine is brilliant as Alfred the butler, I highly rcommend this if you've not seen it. 9/10
    I do hope the rumours are true that the sequel will have Keaton as the joker.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement