Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PC] League Signups , League Starts Weds 7th of December

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Whats the story? I joined up for cup but can't for league. How do i get in on it? my username is: "Cheesedude" note the capital C!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

cheesedude wrote:
    Whats the story? I joined up for cup but can't for league. How do i get in on it? my username is: "Cheesedude" note the capital C!!!!!

Not much anyone can do about that, once it starts you cant add players in only remove them. It was open for a week previous to starting :(

kdjac

Ah jesus christ that sucks. And it's Xmas time too!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

cheesedude wrote:
    Ah jesus christ that sucks. And it's Xmas time too!

Cup starting soon and im sure there will be another league started by christmas.

Hopefully...gonna have some chillax time this xmas!!!! fo sho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

might needa restart league with theses screw ups with the results :-( maybe drastic but cant seem to sort the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Sorry was a little busy over the weekend, haven't got a chance to play yet, will be looking for a few games tonight though, start climbing my way up the table, I see some people have played as much as eight matches so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Don't pay any attention to the table just yet though. A couple of us have got some extra wins for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

SofaKing wrote:
    Don't pay any attention to the table just yet though. A couple of us have got some extra wins for free :)

Cén fath????

I smell a scandal!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Anyone looking for me can catch me on msn first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

kensutz wrote:
    Anyone looking for me can catch me on msn first

You really should use IRC. Whats your Pes name in the league ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I know, I'll be in IRC channel but just in case anyone prefers to find me at an awkward time I'll be on MSN.

Advertisement