Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PC] League Signups , League Starts Weds 7th of December

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Theres a cup also set up, it starts the Sunday after the league. Same teams as league please!

signup here http://www.pesrankings.com/events/view_event.php?id=25

password - pajqec

Just a thought about disconncts. This is just a thought, tell me what you think. If a player is winning or drawing a match and they disconnect, the match should be played again, but only once! If you disconnect a second time, tough luck!

If you are losing and you disconnect, counts as a loss. What do yea think of this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Ok Signed up!! Cant wait should be a bit of craic!! Dont forget to have your say in the poll about team choice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Ok, signed up:) I'm not sure how many games I'll be able to attend, what team do I have to pick? Can I be Ireland :o

Kdjac, both the links in the op lead to the same thing by the way:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

ok.. I've signed up for the League & Cup :)
    When are we going to decide teams?

• Advertisement

cormie wrote:
    Ok, signed up:) I'm not sure how many games I'll be able to attend, what team do I have to pick? Can I be Ireland :o

Kdjac, both the links in the op lead to the same thing by the way:)

one is for the league, one is for the cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

signed up for both

someone signed up for the league but not the cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

...for organizing the League and Cup.

Looking forward to it. Any details on team selection? Who do we get to pick and how we go about keeping it fair for everyone?

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

signed up, should be fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Signed up for both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tegh8

Officially signed up in both tournaments, look forward to playing.
    How do you organise who you're playing, what team to play, and when?
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

Signed up in both. I'll take Sunderland if nobody else has.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Since I can't seem to post in the other thread anymore, I was wondering what the story is with teams?

Are we using the pre-picked teams?
    Are people able to pick the same team twice?
    If not, who can I pick who is left?

I would be open to everyone using the same team.

Rather than take it upon myself to post up a poll on this and make things messy, I'll leave it up to KdjaC and Tusky to decide what's best.

But I would suggest posting a poll with a bunch of teams on it, whichever gets the highest vote, will be the one team which will be selected by everyone in the League and/or Cup.

John

yeah I'm definitely up for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Same team for everyone throughout, hmmm, would much rather play random teams then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pick who you want Real Vs Real etc:

20 Real madrids...deadly buzz.

kdjac

hehe, Ireland or Brazil, the only teams I really know:) Ireland for average team and then Brazil for good. Everyone Ireland or Everyone Brazil:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

just rememberd i have my nct on wednesday night, what time is this kicking off?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

if its gonna be same teams lets at least make it a good team, ill go barcelona

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

I think players should be allowed to pick their team at the beginning of each match and should be freely available to change from game to game.

Ok it's getting close to crunch time.

What time does this kick off at tomorrow KdjaC?

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

League Event opens at 12 midnight tonight, play anytime after that just be sure to post results. Cl footballon morrow so i be on after that. Use a apen and paper if you play a lot of games in one night :D

kdjac

where do we get info on who we should be playing:confused: are we all picking the same team? has all that been decided on yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Rules are here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054859048

Play everyone once whenever you can (starting tomorrow evening) with whatever team over the next 3/4 weeks.

and kdjac isnt around to actually start the bloody thing, lol.

care for a quicky?

actually I better go to bed!! If we were to have a game now, it would be our only one for the league yeah? What do I do? just start up pro evo, then what? Or do I have to go to pesrankings.com first? What do I do once there?

• Advertisement

cormie wrote:
    actually I better go to bed!! If we were to have a game now, it would be our only one for the league yeah? What do I do? just start up pro evo, then what? Or do I have to go to pesrankings.com first? What do I do once there?

Nah theres been a few games played so far. You just play a game as normal, write down the result, go to the event on pesrankings and enter the result ( this cant be done until kdjac officially starts the league ). results dont get recorded until both players put them in.

Me, Johnny & Berns had a game or two so far.

Advertisement