Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Hip Hop Albums

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

thanks for all the recommendations so far lads. have picked up a few quality albums from those listed...one be low, madvillain, etc...

Don't know if they've been listed yet but i picked up Edan "Beauty and the Beat" recently, which is quality stuff as well as Ugly Duckling's "Taste the Secret" which has some smart lyrics and nice beats with a real early De La Soul (1st 3 albums, say) kinda feel to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

So,anybody got anything good from this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

The Craft really grows on you though. At first I was like :confused: but the more i listen to it I think it's deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Beefeater

Orizio wrote:
    So,anybody got anything good from this year?

Ya, i got A Piece of Strange by Cunninlynguists. Superb album, get it. Great concept to it also. The GZA/Muggs album only seemed to hit shops here in last few months, although i got it around November. Usual quality from the Genius. Check out The Lost Children of Babylon-The 9/11 Report. Very good album. Murs & 9th Wonder-Murrays Revenge is a bit of a dissapointment after3:16.
    Lookin forward now to new albums from Immortal Technique, Mr Lif and Killah Priest in coming months.

Advertisement