Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fun first date in dublin- where to go?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Do This.
    Satisfaction guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

El Lobo wrote:
    For some reason that chick sounds hard to please....I give it 3 dates..And I'm being kind. ;)

less of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

shriekingsheet...dont forget my wedding invite if this works...
    just be yourself and start as you mean to go on!
    if you give her high expectations at the beginning she will expect it all the time.
    do and go where you feel comfortable....leave your comfort zone and you will sink....fast!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

just to let you guys know the ice skating thing went great!

i was dreadful at it and she was great but we had a laugh and really hit it off. went to elephant and castle then afterwards. thanks a mil to all of you for helping me out!

CoNoR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Ballsbridge or Smithfield... Hmm I wonder which one I would bring a girl to...

Smithfield ... beats Ballsbridge hands down. Which would you prefer? Open air ice skating in a rejuvenated Dublin square or skating in a marquee in the stables of the RDS? The ice rinks are about the same size but the RDS one is very commercial (evan has its own Spar).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

So how did it go? Need advice on a second date ...?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Get the ride?

Advertisement