Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol prices in N.W.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

. i know of one l'kenny outlet (with a big reputation for value ) that has been fined for selling short measures . easy to be cheaper than the rest if you're fiddling the pumps !

I heard that rumor as well, but I've never noticed it in any of the local papers and I would think if it were true, at least one of the papers would have picked up on it and ran it. If not the letterkenny papers (due to the amount of revenue they generate in advertising) then I would at least expect the Tirconaill Tribune to have it.

Are you sure it's not just gossip in order to discredit this outlet by some of it's competitors?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

The new petrol station at killylasin has petrol at 103.9, as does tobin's.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

There was something in the papers a few months back about some outlet in Letterkenny. I think it had to do with the quality of the petrol they were selling rather than the quantity.

I think the revenue commissioners took a case against them

I am open to correction on this though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Thought it was Tinneys, could be wrong...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Dun na nGal

good man/woman .... being a newbie , i thought i couldn't "name and shame"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Thought you guys might be interested my petrol price monitoring web site, www.pumps.ie, there are not that many registered in the North West but you can always fix that by adding in more using the "Add new Station" link. Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

J

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just followed that link and posted that unleaded was 106.9 today in Byrnes, Liscooley.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I was in the Texaco in Drumkeen last night (the one near the grotto) and unleaded was 103.9.

Advertisement