Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a nice pic of your model?Post it Here!(But stay on topic!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 EIRE-MAXX

[IMG][/img][IMG][/img]100_01501.jpg[IMG][/img]100_0477.jpg000_0221.jpg

100_0471.jpg

100_01361.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

gees man you have a lot of models:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

yeah very nice collection:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

^ couldnt of said it better myself:D ^
    lurvley trucks man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

somthing a bit different....

CB750 1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

lovely collection Eire Maxx dude love those tyres on the tmaxx :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Not mine but dont you just love the Stance on this menace?
    Look at those neat Headlights :cool:
    Makes me wanna Buy one.

img2136015lk.jpg

• Advertisement

that's nice alright ! the suspension looks a lot lower than mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Are they 3 speed?

thanks guys there some pics i've build up,i'll post the revo 3.3 soon:D

they are three speed yes plug

EIRE-MAXX wrote:
    thanks guys there some pics i've build up,i'll post the revo 3.3 soon:D
    Jesus Christ that is some collecting, all Traxxas:eek: Did you sell the T-maxx in the meantime.

Plug wrote:
    Jesus Christ that is some collecting, all Traxxas:eek: Did you sell the T-maxx in the meantime.
    yeh i like traxxas stuff still have the t-maxx

EIRE-MAXX wrote:
    yeh i like traxxas stuff
    Me to, there very well built. Traxxas, the best built models in the world.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Plug wrote:
    ....Traxxas, the best built models in the world.
    Hi Plug.
    Just how many other kinds of model have you used to make comparisons with Traxxas? :D

I think the HPI savage wins ! it's tough as anything !

When I hear talk of well built models - my mind drifts away from RC......

(and here we go off topic - again.) :)

• Advertisement

coolwings wrote:
    When I hear talk of well built models - my mind drifts away from RC......

(and here we go off topic - again.) :)
    LOL !

coolwings wrote:
    Hi Plug.
    Just how many other kinds of model have you used to make comparisons with Traxxas? :D
    I had a Cen mt2, it started twice, it was falty from the start:(
    I know the driveshafts are very weak, Goldwing went through about 6 of them(no offense), but now he has a traxxas revo 3.3, runs perfect, not a thin broke on it. Hpi are good to, their probly more popular than traxxas in europe, but in america it,s a different storey. Anyway Traxxas have won nearly every award..
    T-maxx_____Best truck 2003, best truck readers choice 4years running and best engine 2 years
    Revo_____best engine 2 years, best truck and best truck readers choice(not sure what year)
    They still have more than that though:cool:

Plug wrote:
    ...Cen mt2, it started twice, it was falty from the start...
    Was that your 1st model - when you didn't know much about model engines? Was it really faulty when you got it? That particular model had an engine (which I didn't like) that gets very hot, unless you know how to run rich/on low nitro. Many beginners would seize that engine while running it in, usually on the 1st tank of fuel. The guys using 16% had no chance.
    Plug wrote:
    ...I know the driveshafts are very weak, Goldwing went through about 6 ...now he has a traxxas revo 3.3, runs perfect, not a thin broke on it.
    but you are comparing 1:8 with 1:10, it is more likely the ground you race over suits the new size better, and this would be nothing due to the "make" - more due to the size.
    Plug wrote:
    ... in america it,s a different storey. Anyway Traxxas have won nearly every award..... readers choice ...
    Not being too cynical here - but where would you think the readers polled live? Maybe - just maybe - the US?
    Traxxas are not so special as you seem to think, they are just a make of model. All of the different models have different features....some will suit YOUR REQUIREMENTS more than others.
    Also - as time passes and you get more expert at this hobby :D you will prefer different models that you might not have liked before or were not able to use correctly earlier.

coolwings wrote:
    Was that your 1st model - when you didn't know much about model engines? Was it really faulty when you got it? That particular model had an engine (which I didn't like) that gets very hot, unless you know how to run rich/on low nitro. Many beginners would seize that engine while running it in, usually on the 1st tank of fuel. The guys using 16% had no chance.
    It was my first model, I did know about the engine but not as much knowledge as I have these days. When I tried to start it, it wasen,t even making a sound as if it were going to fire up. The chap in the shop couldnt start it for about 15 minutes, aqnd when he did it only ran for 15 seconds:mad: I got a full refund in the end.
    A Year or 2 later, I got the T-maxx, ran perfect,no hikups, no seizing, no brokeshafts. The only thing I broke was a suspention arm after I walloped it off a wall from a ramp. The engine is gone now, new one on the way.

Plug wrote:
    It was my first model, I did know about the engine but not as much knowledge as I have these days. ..... I got a full refund in the end.
    I was about to suggest that you get it out of the wardrobe again. Thinking that it might be more satisfying now. (with present expertise I mean). But since you have already moved up and on to better things, that is a good way forward too. :)

coolwings wrote:
    But since you have already moved up and on to better things, that is a good way forward too. :)
    Thanks;)

Ok my new exhaust FINALLY arrived this morning so I fitted it to the Savage :) Not even sure if I fitted it properly but it looks right :)
    PS: comments on the dirt of the truck will be ignored :D

Nice...!!
    Oh,
    By the way.. That truck is not dirty.. It is the exhaust is new makes it look that way :rolleyes:
    :D

vectra wrote:
    Nice...!!
    Oh,
    By the way.. That truck is not dirty.. It is the exhaust is new makes it look that way :rolleyes:
    :D
    ahhhh to be honest it's filthy !
    (and there was I saying I'd ignore commentary on it!)

• Advertisement

I was only trying to be polite about it..
    But now that you admit it..:eek:
    Yes it is Filthy :D

Advertisement