Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie episode from hell!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I hope the producers of the Street don't think it was great drama - I literally nearly died laughing!

I don't think anyone who's posted would've enjoyed it without the unintentional comedy-- it was hilarious :D

I'm sure Granada think it was the drama highlight of the year though-- as I said in my last post, I *might* have bought into some of the 'danger' and 'suspense' if Dev & Sunita could even slightly act... but they can't.

So it was only through laughter than I enjoyed it...I mean in Monday night's 10pm episode as Maya appeared @ the end when Sunita answered the phone, and the wailing began...brilliant comedy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    Why do people here do nothing but complain about people complaining about people complaining. If you don't like it, don't read it...simple as. Nobody is forcing you to, and all this crap "the missus made me"...grow up, you're just being pathetic! And if you think you can make a better boards complaining post, then go show them how its done!

*yawn*

Advertisement