Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity ...........

Options
  • 24-11-2004 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭

I'm surprised no-one has started a thread yet. Even if only to slag it off and say how much they hate reality TV!!

Anyone watching?

I'll be first to admit it - I am!! :D

A good way to while away dull November evenings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Apparently Vic Reeves has just gone in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Yeah - heard that on the radio this morning. Should be interesting. Apparently his wife says they make love 20 time a week, so maybe thats what the producers are hoping for!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i saw a few minutes of this the other night (i forgot it replaced The Shield :mad:) and it is a load of bollocks, what tv genius decided this pile of **** is a better programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

rebel72 wrote:
    Yeah - heard that on the radio this morning. Should be interesting. Apparently his wife says they make love 20 time a week, so maybe thats what the producers are hoping for!!! :rolleyes:

Mustn't be getting the viewers already, Reeves wouldn't be stupid enough to have sex on TV, its all a bit sad really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ditto to what Mossy said. Pile of ****.

Boo to all reality TV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

jor el wrote:
    Ditto to what Mossy said. Pile of ****.

Boo to all reality TV.

Yep. I'm putting myself in cryogenics until this show has run its
    course.

I would rather eat bugs myself than watch it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Ive been watching it and think its great - they drag it out a little though - very little happens in the hour apart from the bush tucker trial!

Will still continue to watch it though - bush tucker trials are getting better each year too - thought Nicoles one was hilarious!

I cant stand that Janet Street Porter one - she's such a whinge bag - did you hear complaining about Vic coming into the camp - she said she signed a contract to be in the jungle with 9 other people and not 10.... its for charity ffs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

I wish they'd get some real celebs for these things!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Brian Harvey has walked out of the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

That Natalie appleton really got on my nerves when i turned it on last night!I mean ive never heard so much whining from someone i would have just told her "Shut the F*ck up and get in the tank and get it over with!".......Mind you, that second tank looked minging!

• Advertisement

Trigger! wrote:
    That Natalie appleton really got on my nerves when i turned it on last night!I mean ive never heard so much whining from someone i would have just told her "Shut the F*ck up and get in the tank and get it over with!".......Mind you, that second tank looked minging!

My thoughts exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

lol
    It should be called "I'm NOT a celebrity (in the slightest)".

Rattlor wrote:
    lol
    It should be called "I'm NOT a celebrity (in the slightest)".

Why did I not think of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

Why did I not think of that!
    ...because you're not as quick as I am ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Antonio - Huggy Bear - yes - Celebrity
    Vic Reeves - comedian heard of him - just about a celebrity
    Janet Street Porter - we've all heard of - Celebrity? Kinda pushing it tbh!
    Paul Burrell - a butler or something some years ago...

The rest of them... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

If you'd like to take the piss out of I'm a celebrity, then UKG2 are showing a 2 minute daily program: "I'm a shellebrity: Kepe me in here" around 8:30 every night with 10 snails named after celebs in a tank. Live coverage @ ww.uktv.co.uk

Rattlor wrote:
    ...because you're not as quick as I am ;)

And you're not modest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

anyone else wanna get a shot gun , go on im a celebritey an pick the bas*ards off one by one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    anyone else wanna get a shot gun , go on im a celebritey an pick the bas*ards off one by one ?

Im with you OLDYELLER,maybe i could get my mate and who is a graphical animator working for Eurocom in derby and re-design that new game that came out "JFK shooing game" instead of kennedy in limo place one of those celebrities in it and be Harvey Oswald....Wow look at appleton run over that bridge now! BANG!!! BANG!!!

aww defo mad m , brilliant idea!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

gawd its the worst piece of ****e ever. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IRRITATING. I could even stand the last one, even the odd funny bit, but this...THIS...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is all.

whos even on it ?all i saw was that east 17 guy , actually na dont tell me , pack o loosers like last time i suppose.

The only one of them anywhere near being a celebrity was Johnny Rotten!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

Natelie Appleton has walked now...cos she was voted for her 5th Bushtucker trial...so will they bring someone new on to replace her?

Really don't like this cr@p but have ended up watching it...aghh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 McFairyland

she's gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

yeah. She left at 10.30 aussie time. Couldn't take having to do a 5th Bush Tucker Trial.

Thank God the moaning has finished!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 McFairyland

ohh did she get sick? she seemed to alway be "getting sick"

Ah rats wanted to take her out Lee Harvey Oswald style....ah well live to fight another day...

how long is that crap on for anyway??

• Advertisement

i think it goes on till sunday or two weeks from start date..

Advertisement