Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most annoying person on TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Definitely that bimbo on ID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 flamin moe

dont mind the girl from id, but the bloke that does be on talking about games and movies, and constantly, always, never ending bloody smiling.

now he is annoying :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

Dewey from Malcolm In The Middle by a country mile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I have some more, the two fat Ladies (they have a cooking program) who turn you off food forever, Yerone who is with Les battersby in Coronation street, and the old one from how clean is your house. Ugghhh I fnuking hate them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭whatalanger

Ainsley Harriot on Can't Cook, Won't Cook has got to be the most annoying person on television. Jamie Oliver isn't far behind him though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

joejoem wrote:
    I have some more, the two fat Ladies (they have a cooking program) who turn you off food forever, Yerone who is with Les battersby in Coronation street, and the old one from how clean is your house. Ugghhh I fnuking hate them

One of the fat ladies is dead. I doubt she's fat now.

It has to be Gerry Kelly, the overly gay guy on utv (Julian?), John Daly and I'll pick a non gay southerner before someone accuses me of having a problem with the gay northern community, and that is Louis Walsh*

*probably a bad choice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

louis walsh is non-gay now ? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Pat Kenny
    Derek Mooney
    Ant & Dec

and numerous others that I'd like to bash with a plank.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Ryan Tubridy-as was said its a familiar tune but its one so very much worth singing!

Caroline Morahan-"Tits and teeth" was the best description I've heard of her.

while i agree with your ryan tub. remark, Caroline Morahan is a nice bit of eye candy which is quite rare on rte. lets be honest, you'd tap dance on that ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

No,actually I wouldnt-shes utterly freakish and disturbing-eye candy she is not.Just go into town and you'll see far,far better who dont make you want to leave clipping shears out in the rain so they rust up nice and good.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

I'm going to stick with the Derek Mooney hate club....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Got to be Louis Walshe. Snide little swine- rumplestiltskin

Oh and Brunker. Muck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

weerez wrote:
    Dewey from Malcolm In The Middle by a country mile.

How is Dewey annoying??? He's hilarious!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

overdriver wrote:
    Got to be Louis Walshe. Snide little swine- rumplestiltskin

Oh and Brunker. Muck

Great Uncle Neds though !!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

parasite wrote:
    louis walsh is non-gay now ? :rolleyes:
    :D heheheheheeee!!!!! what a laugh!!!!!

What! No mention of Gaybo? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Gaybo is a national treasure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

Tubridy.
    That thing from Telly Bingo.

Gaybo is a national treasure

LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Gonzorex

Ah Jesus, don't get me started on this . . . I hate more people on t.v. than the numbers of fools who queue up to suck louis walsh's ballbag to get on the box:

1. Ashton Kutcher from Punk'd or whatever you call it. I'll punk you, you punk: I'd have a 'punk' where he goes to the ATM to withdraw some cash and he gets the sh*t kicked out of him and all his money robbed.
    Here's how I might 'punk' some of my favourite C listers:
    2. Claire McKeown, Gerry Ryan, Lorraine Keane and Twink: I'd invite them to the opening of a new 'trendy' restaurant in a fashionable area of Dublin (called something daft like 'Tuatz' or 'Beju') and treat them to what they think is a gourmet meal prepared by celebrity crim Conrad whatsisname. After eating far too much (as usual) and blowing sh*te about the subtle oakey resonance I'd reveal to them that the cook was in fact Smiley Bolger and that he stuffed the mushrooms with his arse fudge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Gonzorex wrote:
    . After eating far too much (as usual) and blowing sh*te about the subtle oakey resonance I'd reveal to them that the cook was in fact Smiley Bolger and that he stuffed the mushrooms with his arse fudge.

Quality . Please Please invite me over that night :D

sharkman wrote:
    Quality . Please Please invite me over that night :D

No probs. Maybe you should bring your own food though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

James Allen from UTV Formula One

20489_1.gif

I'm sure he's a sound chap but on tv he's the most annoying git

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

The bright-red-haired bird on You're A Star. Completely brainless and irritating.

I'm sure there's a mathematical equation that explains this: i.e. Irritation is directly proportional to how brainless someone is.
    Therefore; 0% Brains = 110% Irritation

Oh, and before you point out that 100% is the most anyone can get, I'd just like to say at this point that I barely passed Pass Maths in the leaving... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

highheels1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

http://www.davidhullpromotions.com/newsite/artists/May.htm

She/He does my head in.

Have a look at this site:

http://www.davidhullpromotions.com/newsite/artists/Julian.htm

nearly died laughing reading about Julian "what about ye" Simmons!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

musician wrote:
    highheels1.jpg

BINGO !!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 glasgowspremier

I'm suprised that nobody mentioned that Kathryn Thomas (spelling?) from the Eircom Broadband ads and The Panel.
    I think they finally wised up and tooke her of the panel because she never had anything remotely interesting or relevant to say.
    While on the subject of The Panel, Daire O'Brien is funyy with the ehh one liners but he has to spoil it by ehh explaining the joke he just told. Ehh has anybody else noticed that?

And BTW (in no particular order)
    Pat Kenny
    Lorraine Keane
    Derek Mooney
    Fat bloke of Ireland AM
    Trevor Welsh
    Marty Whelan
    Gerry Ryan
    Julian (what about yez ulster?)
    The entire Give My Head Peace cast
    Brendan O'Carroll
    Colin Murphy (too smug)
    Ed Byrne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Tubridy - you're probably going to have to see this spa on T.V. for the next 40 years, think about that for a moment...... :(
    Ed Byrne - he's not funny, was he ever funny?
    That guy on MTV 2 who presents gizmo(?) or something... he's pretty annoying too.
    Martin King from TV3 makes me change the channel aswell.

• Advertisement

. . . Also I used to wake up two hours early just to bite and spit and roar at the box from hatred of channel 4 breakfast show RISE with dumb-ass Kate Lawlor on a tall stool with a short skirt fluffing questions to barely pubescent hairless boy-banders who knew they were in with a good chance of 5 way action with said presenter in the tour bus after-show to the sounds of their debut single. . .

Advertisement