Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITT: You GOT free rep!

Options
1737475767779»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

only with a valid bankers card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Imagine that Buddhism was actually true and all living things had karma and scientists found a way to detect this karma and made little LCD screen badges people could wear with their karma displayed on it and the karma would change during time depending on your deeds and there might be a picture of what you'll be in the next life if you don't cop yourself on/if you stay on this splendid path of light... wouldn't it be great? Think of how much we could judge people! Think of the millions of threads, nay newspapers and books full of whinging about karma! Twould rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

that would be cool, id be heading for something big, like a blue whale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

some rep for you...and you to the left, and some greenies for you at the back...and you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Spititual rep for Simu -there its not all anonymous afterall :)
    Yup that would really rock alright!

• Advertisement

i sense a re-closure of this thread on the cards..............................

oh yeah should this not now be called:

ITT: You got free rep!

Being so spiritually evolved, my spiritual rep says I'm up there with Buddha, but if you know me I'm really just a sh!t. This thread has out lived it's raison d'etre imho.

P.S. I'm also a poser :D Jebus any locals reading this and recognise me will likely bet the sh!t outta me :D

In a nutshell I second Healio on this...

This thread has gone over the required amount of views but isnt on the top statistics link thingy, oh well better close it soon

The mods will keep this going till next boards beers just for material to take the piss out of us. They are our icons - our gods afterall - schluurrp! :D

• Advertisement

i'll give that one a miss so.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Sad day indeed
    What bastard closed this thread?

Ohwait, it's me...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement