Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip off Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

were did u usually buy your decks nd boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

i was actually tlkin 2 silligum but never mind lol ( u cumin on msn solitary man lool)

kk lol so u sk8 element rite?

• Advertisement

i skate girl ive had a girl deck for OVER A YEAR NOW it is a bit worn but does the job

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I can only do backside heelflips over big driveways with boarderco boards :rolleyes:

You kids will believe anything, boards don't flip because they're made by a certain company, you make that happen because you have the skills to do so, any skater worth their salt knows this, do yourself a favour and be quiet with the rubbish talk because you don't know what you're talking about.

You know what you are, all talk and no action -- got any video sections of you doing those nice flips you're talking about? Probably not...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

support your local shops and companies g1, boarderco...etc. dont be moaning about da prices....irish companies need to make money so that they can keep supporting the irish skate scene.....companies like boarderco arent out to make a profit der der to support skateing......... irish skatein.............................................. :mad: :mad: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Advertisement