Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ten Worst films of all time?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭-Serpico-

Who'd have thought opinion would be so subjective?? smile.gif

Serp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

Oh yeah I don't hate the film per se, but for some reason Serpico irritates me tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

the escourt + crash? anyone....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

every 1 of you forgot about the bigst daddy of crap films!.....From dusk to dawn2!the first 1 wuz classic but by god whoever made this should b shot!

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sadie

Blade
    Blade
    Blade...
    Ronin
    Blade
    Blade
    Bring it on

did I mention blade!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

Worst Film of all time is CUBE!! FFS seen it the otherday , its pants!

"It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to hide the truth ... a prison for your mind." im talking about CS not the matrix
    =)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

'Pamela Andersons boat trip'

jesus christ did you see the camera man,
    what was he thinking the camera was all over the place

come on smile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 shimoda

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hudson806:
    Yeah, gee, David Fincher and PT Anderson are such **** directors... wink.gif</font>

Er. No you gupper. The Crow II was directed by Tim Pope. Fincher had nowt to do with it.
    And it was a bag of w^nk.

Shimoda

Advertisement