Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Home and Away" drug - real or fictional?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Who was Angie Russel again - she's been mentioned a few times in the thread!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

doh.ie wrote:
    Whatever became of her? You'd think her star quality would have meant Hollywood movies, American TV (look at half of the rest of them; Carly's husband in Profiler/Nip Tuck, Angel in Alias and even Vinnie wound up this summer on Summerland), panto in the UK or even a pop career!

But we never heard from her again.
    Chloe was on that 7up or Diet coke, (or some sorta drink), tv advertisement where there are couples sitting in the terrace outside a cafe, they throw glasses of coffee or something in the other persons face/lap.
    Sam (from Home and Away too) was also in this ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

tk123 wrote
    Who was Angie Russel again - she's been mentioned a few times in the thread!?!

Angie Russell was the sexy substitute teacher, from Reese Sutherlands past, who came 2 town with Reese's suppossed son Dylan.
    She left a trail of destruction behind her, including seducing Nick Smith & eventually driving him mad B4 she was eventually murdered by her own son Dylan.

Turns out now, as you probably know already she is Taha's mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Oooooooooooh ok!! I'm getting confused I think - was there some mentalist oul'wan one time who'd killed a bunch of peeps in the past??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

There was the original principal who became the Sumemr Bay Nutter - Carly and Bobby crashed a truck into him and he suffered some kind of brain damage and went a bit insane. But I don't think he killed anyone, more spooked the town, so he can't be who you're thinking of...

• Advertisement

norbert64 wrote:

Turns out now, as you probably know already she is Tasha's mother.

mmmmm Tasha
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

What the hell was going on last night in HandA??? Thought Scott was dead !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

BolBill wrote:
    What the hell was going on last night in HandA??? Thought Scott was dead !!!!!

I know some the lame things this show comes up with and yet we still watch it! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i managed to see it for the last 3 days and there is this guy walking by the beach like a modern day jesus christ or something

incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

I guess y'all will prolly fond out tonite but if you want 2 know earlier, the looney tune Felix, was the culprit behind Scott's supposed death. I believe he called the Fuzz & reported a boat crashing or something or other. Anywho it was all a hoax by him.

C YA :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

On the subject of tonites H and A does anyone else really hate Maddy. She really needs a baytin why did beth just give her a right good slap and take away her pocket money. And was she really in trouble in the sea or just being a little faker, she looks like an eight year old from an american beauty pagant.
    And oh there's something wrong with the Kirsty and Kane spawn, I think Mr.Darwin might be trying to tell ye something lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Your man who played Irenes son Damian is in The Matrix. He plays Mouse, one of the dudes on the Nebuchadnazzer (sp?) with Neo, Trinity et al. Afaik, he dies.

Oh yeah, and your one who played Angel was Ross and Rachels lesbian nanny Molly in Friends.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

embee wrote:
    Oh yeah, and your one who played Angel was Ross and Rachels lesbian nanny Molly in Friends.
    Not to mention the fact she was in "Dark City" and had a full role in Season 3 of "Alias". Melissa George be her name.

Then there's Ben from H & A who has a big leading role as Christian Troy in "Nip/Tuck" (and he had four years on "Profiler" too).

It's just amazing the quality of talent on that show...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

and whats with the leah dramas? She is a stupid cow. God she was annoying before vinnie died, and then when he did die she was full of contradictions "hes been dead to me since he went down" "I couldnt do this its cheating on my dead husband". She wouldn't kiss let alone anyhting else poor jesse for ages, now shes a slapper. she recks everything. I HATE her the most.

embee wrote:
    Your man who played Irenes son Damian is in The Matrix. He plays Mouse, one of the dudes on the Nebuchadnazzer (sp?) with Neo, Trinity et al. Afaik, he dies.

Yeah hes also in Star Wars Attack of The Clones !!!!!!

and whats with the leah dramas? She is a stupid cow. God she was annoying before vinnie died, and then when he did die she was full of contradictions "hes been dead to me since he went down" "I couldnt do this its cheating on my dead husband". She wouldn't kiss let alone anyhting else poor jesse for ages, now shes a slapper. she recks everything. I HATE her the most.

You think she's bad now... I read somewhere that SPOILER:
    in the coming months, there's even some kind of revelation that Vinnie might actually be alive!

I agree she's a head-wreck to listen to, though! Just as well she's a looker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

wasnt that a while ago, when jessie convinced her that he might have faked his own death, and then the guy creeping around the house, the leah thought was vinnie turned out to be vinnies dad?

smak- can you make this a spoiler? and how do ya do them anyway?
    no, apparently he is alive, working under cover, and she falls in love with the cop that comes to tell her.

what a slapper. trying to jump everything thta comes near her......

Naughty girl - just put (spoiler) before it and (/spoiler) after it
    with [ ] instead of ( )

cool thanks

• Advertisement

smak- can you make this a spoiler? and how do ya do them anyway?
    no, apparently he is alive, working under cover, and she falls in love with the cop that comes to tell her.

what a slapper. trying to jump everything thta comes near her......

Actually she was in The Matrix as well come to think of it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

pity they didn't accidently kill her on the set of the matrix then and we would have to listen to her mytherin on and trying to get everyone else as interested in her own c**t as she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    we would have to listen to her mytherin on and trying to get everyone else as interested in her own c**t as she is.

Wash your mouth out young lady ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

that whole twin thing really confused the hell out of me , I just cant watch it anymore because reece annoys me so much .And i miss pippa.

Yeah Reeses facial contortions are head wrecking, hes such a tw*t

thats ok, cause in about 2/3 months (methinks!)
    rhys will be no more. he runs away to his ex in the city (stupid shelley) and abdonons his remaining kids cause they are over 18 presumably. he chucks a fit over peoples reactions to his behaviour, so does dani, saying the town are hypocrites. when it becomes clear he wont get his way over the bar issue he runs back to shelley. Also mr. phillips gets cancer, knocks kirsti up again, tasha finds pot, robbie tells the cops, oh the amount of stupidity we have to face!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

bring back sam!! he was about 7years old for ages!

BolBill wrote:
    Yeah Reeses facial contortions are head wrecking, hes such a tw*t

My mother thought Reese was the devil for years. Probably still does.

Sounds like a lot of woe to come. This show really is sh1t compared to the good ol' days of the Bay back at the beginning.

It's certainly jumped the shark by now, but I'm not sure where it all went wrong. I tuned out sometime after the fridge incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

heh reese is the devil!!i knew it

• Advertisement
Advertisement