Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Taxi's - WHAT A SHAM!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

... your life and valuables at risk perhaps??

i dont think its nearly as bad as you might have been led to believe.

i never really bothered getting taxis when i was younger as the nitelink was always so much fun :)
    when i got a bit older i was drinking in isaac butts a fair bit.
    being across the road from connolly station we always found it very easy to get taxis.
    ive stopped drinkin in there now but id still always walk up that way if i was looking for a taxi.

never been mugged , attacked or even met with a fraction of the trouble youd find in every p1ss riddled corner of temple bar ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Chalk wrote:
    i dont think its nearly as bad as you might have been led to believe.

i never really bothered getting taxis when i was younger as the nitelink was always so much fun :)
    when i got a bit older i was drinking in isaac butts a fair bit.
    being across the road from connolly station we always found it very easy to get taxis.
    ive stopped drinkin in there now but id still always walk up that way if i was looking for a taxi.

never been mugged , attacked or even met with a fraction of the trouble youd find in every p1ss riddled corner of temple bar ;)

Yeah i suppose you are right...out of the frying pan and all that...

Advertisement