Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one else Brave enough to post their rep

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Heres mine.
    How do I make the screenshot automatically open, instead of just be a file to download?
    Still learning!
    lol, "Provided By The Dept Of Agriculture"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Heres mine.
    How do I make the screenshot automatically open, instead of just be a file to download?
    Still learning!

You're not Mary Coughlan by any chance.....? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

rep1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

I either don't have any ... or don't have a clue what you people are smoking..

Peace wrote:
    I either don't have any ... or don't have a clue what you people are smoking..

go to your user cp (up left there) and have a gander at your reputation received...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

WOW, more green than red !!

untitled.jpg

WOW, more green than red !!

must make a change..... :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Anyone else annoyed that they can't click on the thread titles in the screenshots? :D

Anyone else annoyed that they can't click on the thread titles in the screenshots? :D

Yep.....but then i'm a nosey bastid :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Hehehe yep - I just didn't want to say :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm on all greens now. Amazing no reds since they put the names into the rep list. Probably because I promise to crush anyone who gives me a red. ^___^

Hobbes wrote:
    I'm on all greens now. Amazing no reds since they put the names into the rep list. Probably because I promise to crush anyone who gives me a red. ^___^

think everyone is intimidated by the length of your...em.....green :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hobbes wrote:

Hmmm, sounds like a challenge...

[size=-3]...that I'm not touching with a ten foot pole[/size]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Probably gonna sound a stupid question but how do you give someone a rep!? :o

Trigger! wrote:
    Probably gonna sound a stupid question but how do you give someone a rep!? :o

Over to the bottom left of ever post is a weighing scales/balance (which to me honestly looks like a white fluffy thing) If you like or dislike a post click on it and agree/disagree. If you search for reputation or karma power you'll probably learn more and have fun (or kill yourself with the sheer unimportance of it all) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

God knows how i missed this but it ends now....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement