Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp my Ride appreciation thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

I've never actually seen the crew touch the engine of any piece of s*it that’s brought into them. What’s the deal with that?
    With a pimpin' car it doesn't matter what's under the hood, just as long as it looks good. It should be all about style and not substance. Maybe they could do a Supe My Car for boy racers who want to put Honda Civic engines in their Nissan Micras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

How about a show where they take a souped up civic or micra, then carry out all the necessary work to transform it back to how it left the factory?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

FX Meister wrote:
    How about a show where they take a souped up civic or micra, then carry out all the necessary work to transform it back to how it left the factory?

Can you hear the grinding teeth of every boy racer?

They only computer they know how to use is a PS2 so I think I'm safe. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i dont watch it so just out of interest do they realy turn some of the cars/vans into brothels on wheels?

• Advertisement

tuxy wrote:
    i dont watch it so just out of interest do they realy turn some of the cars/vans into brothels on wheels?
    I don't know about brothels on wheels but they have installed shoe racks in the boot, table tennis table on a flatbed truck, mini waterfall in the back seat, karaoke machine in the boot and a clothes steamer/radio aeriel.

Advertisement