Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't care - I like Friends :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:
    Guh, X-Files is pants without mulder... I'm not even going to watch it until he comes back (if he ever does).</font>

Oh he comes back... but only to confirm he's gone for good.

Now that's a show that's going out with a whimper (it's so boring now, I don't even watch it).

Lone Gunman is a total POS too. They could of turned it into a pretty good dark series. Instead it's a dumb comedy where geeks are made out to be completly stupid and some dumb jock saves the day with his p1ssant "Oh you guy's didn't realise what happened?", and and all female hackers seem to like dressing up in tight leather costumes.

*deep breaths*

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 01-05-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    and and all female hackers seem to like dressing up in tight leather costumes.
    </font>

I've nothing against tight leather costumes smile.gif

nah, not really. I hate it when shows have a 'baywatch' element. Some big breasted bimbo (who's usually intelligent in rl) in a skin tight costume with one line a week rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

The new friends suck the old ones were brilliant

i want to play fireball

Advertisement