Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF Paypal Button

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

Hey just a thought there syco,

120.jpg

240.jpg

Shortly after doing the logo you've used in your sig I modified the eyes of the santa ala above, simply because some peeps thought the eyes were too evil on the original/made it look a bit kk clan.

Also, the images above are sharper.

Also, definately no need for the copyright dangerman, the images are free to the world.

in the last few moments i just added a black border around the images above too, just so they'll look neater against any background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I'm looking to help with the pimping by putting the links onto a few forums I know (if thats ok) but I'm having trouble getting the PayPal links to work on non-HTML friendly sites... Is there some link I can use instead that would be BBCode friendly?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i've tried this combination....can't seem to get anything else to work....

EDIT: oh yeah and thanks again dangerman....tis quality stuff :D

more...this is nice and small and neat, as well as getting the point across.

ssfdonate.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ok, so not being a HTML wiz like everyone else around here, what exactly do I need to put in my sig so that Dev's button appears?

zaph:

If you use [.ssf]Donate to kids[/.ssf] (without the "."'s)

[ssf]Donate to kids[/ssf]

and at the risk of spamming the forum, here's the medium size donate button, for the more discerning gents and ladies:

ssfdonatemed.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cheers Dangerman

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll turn some of these into tags when I get a chance (probably the weekend).

DeV.

• Advertisement

ssfxml.gif

ssfxmlbig.gif

...for the boardsie with just no space in his sig or just likes xml buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

dangerman wrote:
    Also, definately no need for the copyright dangerman, the images are free to the world.
    I give credit where credit is due.

[edit]
    And so no-one claims it as their own :mad:
    [/edit]

Advertisement