Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peoples republic of cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Is it gone permanently?

Honestly its heyday was almost 20 years ago.
    Will be no loss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Honestly its heyday was almost 20 years ago.
    Will be no loss

It really went downhill in the last year or two. Nearly every thread derailed by the same five or six unemployed bellends and their tedious bickering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

some good lads on there, but sadly the mods were a bunch of insecure morons.
    Banned me for criticizing the appalling cork hurling and football teams once and every post i made after that was not visible or put on premod without being approved, and was openly accused me of not being from cork as apparently no cork person could ever dislike cork.

If that is not insecure parochial mental illness I dont know what is.

When it is back up and running, these posts will end up on there as that place spends most of its time discussing here these days

It seems to be back up now, probably worth your while having a quick look at it, they are on about this thread over there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

kub wrote: »
    It seems to be back up now, probably worth your while having a quick look at it, they are on about this thread over there.

of course they are, as I said they would,

Its the boards.ie discussion forum over there, typical of the insecurity I previously mentioned on there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Tamara tamara

It outed someone as boards biggest perv or something not so long ago.
    Was surprised they got away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Oh yeah ?

Who was that ?

Advertisement