Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pub in limerick ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

You're after replying to a post from the autumn of 2004. :pac:

lol, I wonder of the guy is still having problems with bouncers so.

Limerick is a brilliant city, I love it. I often wonder if the people are so friendly and welcoming because they know and compensate for the awful hatchet job the media done on it with the whole 'stab city' crap.

The only time I had a downer in Limerick when one morning I was walking along the banks of the Shannon, The Bishops Quay to be exact and met a family who were looking for their wife/mother who they thought had commit suicide. I often wonder did they find the lady.

But happy thoughts, hopefully I'll be back down sometime this year and having the craic after the Great Limerick Run :D

lol, I wonder of the guy is still having problems with bouncers so.

Limerick is a brilliant city, I love it. I often wonder if the people are so friendly and welcoming because they know and compensate for the awful hatchet job the media done on it with the whole 'stab city' crap.

The only time I had a downer in Limerick when one morning I was walking along the banks of the Shannon, The Bishops Quay to be exact and met a family who were looking for their wife/mother who they thought had commit suicide. I often wonder did they find the lady.

But happy thoughts, hopefully I'll be back down sometime this year and having the craic after the Great Limerick Run :D

One of the clubs that was mentioned, Trinity Rooms is looong gone now. I miss that place. I actually miss all the night spots in Limerick. Even the ones I don't really like. Hope you enjoy your next visit to the city Emmy Alive Bifocal whenever that will be. I can't wait for my one and I live here! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hope you enjoy your next visit to the city Makikomi whenever that will be. I can't wait for my one and I live here! :pac:

Oh I'll enjoy it alright, I love the place.

And same here in Dublin, I can't wait to sit at the bar of my local. Its about the only thing I'm missing tbh.

I doubt The Great Limerick Run will go ahead in Oct but I'm raring to go if it does

Advertisement