Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 or Xbox?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Now that I think of it, except for tipperaryboy there hasn't been a blatent fanboy on the Games board for quite sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Retr0gamer wrote:
    5. Insulting Mario. Even the most corrupt and evil editor of an official PS magazine would admit how great mario games are.
    tbh i dont really like where mario has been going lately. mario 64 was good and sunshine was not good(imo). it just all seems the same. its the same thing as banjop kazooie and gex enter the gecko, just with different characters. the side scrolling games are where mario shines. also paper mario is gonna be great. i can t wait for this new super mario bros on ds. I dont really accept mario as being the nintendo mascot. ill take a pikmin or Link or samus over him any day. hes just not as cool anymore. they need to make a grand theft auto:mushroom city ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

evad_lhorg wrote:
    they need to make a grand theft auto:mushroom city ;)

jesus, thats good. you should copyright that. Although maybe nintendo don't want to have mario stealing cars and pimping and stuff. A new angle perhaps??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I do own all 3 consoles.

Yet you failed to notice the ports in the joypad for memory cards that you claim the xbox doesn't have?

Advertisement