Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a proper pub4tcd?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
    Nah the security guards are sound enough. I've had long chats with one or two of them at front arch, the ones down at lincoln gate were grand when I asked to bring a few buses into college, I've known one of them for years, and also the guy at the security desk at the hamilton is grand too. They're usually very helpful if you don't piss them off!

Buses? Karting ?

Mystery bus tour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

A karting track for freshers week would be pretty cool

proposal1.jpg

You just can't follow up on anything after a post like that. I wonder why there's a diversion into New Square. Pit stop?

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'd say you would need a long especially after going straight through the botany building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 atlas

that's excellent. maybe you should run for the SU and get it into college policy!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

thats a brilliant idea, i love the addition of the pool :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

less of a pool and more of a small lake.

Advertisement