Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penis Piercing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

U know that line probably would work on me...but i'd be disappointed if the guy turned out to be NOT pierced after getting me interested!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

That line worked for me, she heard i had it done, asked to see, and i showed:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 tinsel

ampallang piercings are only good for sex if the girl is wider than the width of your penis
    to be honest apadravyas(spelling?) are the way to go if your piercing is solely for the girl!
    this hits the parts a girl needs hit..i hear more horror stories about ampallangs than those!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I dont like the idea of the Aphyadrava, the PA goes through only a tiny bit of my flesh but that one goes through the head and looks scary. I can appreciate how my girlfriend would like it but hmmm she already likes the PA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

villafan wrote:
    Cheers, I have my eyebrow pierced and within an hour of taking it out its healed up alot and its really painful putting it back in, so if I took out the penis piercing for a match or whatever would it heal as quick?thats what im worried about, that and getting hit with it in...the possibilities....nasty

Under no circumstanses should you take it out! the procedure to get it back in is long and often more painful than getting the piercing itself.

• Advertisement

Lenny wrote:
    Also, do snakebite do kinda a cheaper price if getting two piercings?
    Yes, just tell rob or steve that you are getting two at the same time and they will look after you. Make sure you phone first and arrange it with them! Cant guarantee it will be a huge discount but they are very reasonable.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    I dont like the idea of the Aphyadrava, the PA goes through only a tiny bit of my flesh but that one goes through the head and looks scary. I can appreciate how my girlfriend would like it but hmmm she already likes the PA.
    The apadravhya is a lot more painful, but if you have a p.a. then it should be ok.
    And the benefit will outway the pain. if your partner likes the p.a. she will LOVE this!!

ackbar wrote:
    The apadravhya is a lot more painful, but if you have a p.a. then it should be ok.
    And the benefit will outway the pain. if your partner likes the p.a. she will LOVE this!!

Ackbar, you work in Snakebite right?
    That is what I have picked up so far.
    If you dont want to say then that's ok.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just want to add a couple of questions to this thread regarding male genital piecings.

1.Which one is the best for the ladies benefit?
    2.Regarding peeing---any effect?
    3.Regarding ejaculation--any effect on this--will it effect fertility like blocking the semen from getting out?
    and finally
    4.Whats the healing time on these?

Want one done but am concerned about the above after effects.
    Thanks
    Richie.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

1.as far as i can tell the apdrava is the best for women, as it hits the right places everytime....
    2. It didnt affect the way i pee
    3. No affect there, everything works as it should.
    4. It heals quick enough, but it best to give it a month or 2 so as no to damage yourself

• Advertisement

1. From what I have heard I can back Dudley on the Apadravya with regard to womens enjoyment, (might upgrade my PA).
    2.The PA affects peeing fairly seriously in my case, I have to sit or spray my trousers quite badly due to the showerhead effect.
    3.Agreed, no problems there, although a mate of mine has suggested that our kids (when we have them) will pop out with metal heads :P.
    4. PA heals very quickly, I "used" mine the day after, it was a bit sore, definitely intense though, it is healed now and is great :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

best to give it a month or 2 so as no to damage yourself

Christ 1-2 months--Think Ill leave it.

I was just speaking to Snakebite and am gonna get the apadravya done soon , 100 euro.
    The only thing that pisses me a bit too is the 2 month wait period until it gets a test drive which is a bit long but sod it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Speaking from a womans point of view the apadravya is the way to go. I've had two former boyfriends with PAs and they can be very uncomfortable, whereas as an apadravya should be re-named a "happy"dravya! ;)

:D that's what I want to hear :D

The pain that is involved is described on bmezine is akin to a car door being slammed on the dick :/
    Am not looking forward to that bit and the 2 month cooling off does not sound good, but should all be worth it, here's to roboc0ck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheLockes

I'd love a PA, but 2 months without Humpty Dumpty not worth it. A lad in his mid 60's needs to be available at every oppertunity😜

Advertisement