Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penis Piercing

Options
  • 15-09-2004 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Eh I've been giving serious thought to getting a penis piercing and I was just wondering about the different types. I play alot of football so if I take it out how long does it take before it starts to heal roughly?or is it just a bad idea because I play alot of sport?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

If you do decide to get it done i would suggest staying away from any physical contact sport for about 2 weeks to let the poor bastard fully heal;),
    what kind of piercing were you thinking of going for?
    There's a few choices :
    • Frenulum :
      This is where they stick a barbell through the tiny piece of skin holding the foreskin,I have this done,not much extra pleasure for the missus but a good bit extra for yourself
    • Prince Albert :
      This is where the go down your japseye and come out the back,just underneath the head of your penis,ive been told the pleasure for this one is excellent for both parties involved.
    • Shaft Piercing :
      This is where they put a barbell anywhere on your shaft,usually down where the penis would be rubbing off the clitoris during sexual intercourse.I dont know too much about this one as I dont know anyone who has it done.

Im sure theres a few more,the nice friendly people on these boards should be able to help you out.
    In the case of the frenulum I was out of action for about 2 weeks and sports is definetly a no-no with freshly pierced penis'es

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

lol... why on earth would you want to do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

Theres also the:

[*]Ampallang:
    Horizontal Head Piercing through the glands

[*]Apadravya:
    Vertical Head Piercing

[*]Dydoe:
    a piercing done along the coronal ridge of the glans penis and along the long axis of the penis, usually done in pairs.

[*]Dolphin (aka Orbital PA):
    Pretty much two prince alberts sharing 1 piece of jewellery, with the first piercing being a standard prince albert, with another piercing being done a bit furthur down the shaft into the urethra and then usually a u shaped ring is placed from hole to hole.

[*]Foreskin:
    Pretty much self explanitory

[*]Guiche:
    Piercing at the base of the scrotum

[*]Scrotum:
    Piercing in your ballbag, but not through the testicles!

[*]Genital Beading:
    A smallish bead implanted under the skin of the shaft.

If its sensation you are after with these piercing stick to ones that interact with the glands or that area :) Healing time varys from person to person but I found after 2 weeks it was all back to its normal fantastic self :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

[*]Apadravya:
    Vertical Head Piercing

Get that done, ive had mine a year now, And its great,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I think I speak for the vast majority of boards when I say... :eek:
    Let me repeat :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 villafan

Cheers, I have my eyebrow pierced and within an hour of taking it out its healed up alot and its really painful putting it back in, so if I took out the penis piercing for a match or whatever would it heal as quick?thats what im worried about, that and getting hit with it in...the possibilities....nasty

In my experience its not being hit in the shaft that hurts, its being hit in the ballbag, and on the few occasions ive been struck down there my piercing made no difference to the excrutiating pain and horrible sense of being winded that entailed! I'd relax on the sport a little with it for the first 2 weeks of healing, but after that it should be grand to wear playing footy.

Thanks, one more thing, I know "How painful is it?" Q's aint wanted but how painful is it? Im not squeemish and dont mind piercings, ive had 5, but when it comes to himself like I have to know, hes delicate, ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

[*]Ampallang:
    Horizontal Head Piercing through the glands

NO NO NO!!!! say it aint so! people have this!? Sure its good for the girl but surely no guy is this selfless!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!

and until a systeme international unit has been designed to measure pain stop asking silly questions, its gonna hurt, like much worse than the eyebrow, and harder to heal "down there" due to lack of air circulation so the post healing pain will last longer too!

the piercing hurts,and thats that. it the tube they use to make sure its safe to pierce that hurts more.

• Advertisement

In response to Bottle_of_Smoke the pleasure gained by such a piercing is mutual, it aint just for her, plus healing is faster due to your urine being sterile which speeds up the piercing healing time immensly!

For villafan, I only have a prince albert myself, so I can only really comment on the pain factor of that, and that piercing wasnt bad at all! The recieving tube which accomodates the needle was the worst part, not very sore, but very uncomfortable, the piercing itself only goes through a tiny bit of skin which only lasts a second, and as you have had 5 piercings yourself it wont be anything you cant handle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Jetpilot wrote:
    In response to Bottle_of_Smoke the pleasure gained by such a piercing is mutual, it aint just for her, plus healing is faster due to your urine being sterile which speeds up the piercing healing time immensly!

For villafan, I only have a prince albert myself, so I can only really comment on the pain factor of that, and that piercing wasnt bad at all! The recieving tube which accomodates the needle was the worst part, not very sore, but very uncomfortable, the piercing itself only goes through a tiny bit of skin which only lasts a second, and as you have had 5 piercings yourself it wont be anything you cant handle.

I too have a PA and would agree that the worst bit by far was the tube being inserted before the piercing and the increase in pleasure afterwards for both parties is considerable. I love the PA and am really glad I got it done.

Tube?so the process for this is different to other piercings?

The tube is used to test for veins, so they stick a hollow tube, ......(i think there was trouble over somebody being to explicit describing this)...... , and look up it, then they check for veins, if its ok and the piercing wont obstruct the way, the piercing is done.

Also, for piercings like a prince albert, the recieving tube is used to recieve the needle so it doesnt pierce the other side of the urethra by mistake.

The tube is used to test for veins, so they stick a hollow tube, ......(i think there was trouble over somebody being to explicit describing this)...... , and look up it, then they check for veins, if its ok and the piercing wont obstruct the way, the piercing is done.

I think that you've been in to the incompetents in "Metalmorphosis" doing a vein check, total load of cobblers. I was told this in that shop and they said they couldn't do it cos of veins, Snakebite staff say yeah that's cos they cant pierce in Metalmorphosis, in any case Snakebite had no problem doing my PA despite the other muppets saying it wasn't possible.

No i diidnt get it done there, i went to bodyshock,

No i diidnt get it done there, i went to bodyshock,

Well in any case it is not completely correct, they can pierce a PA on anyone no matter how many veins, I was turned away from Metalmorphosis cos I had, "too many veins" down there and the lads in Snakebite laughed and pierced it.

i didnt get a pa either, but in any case, im not a piercer, but at the same time id rather be safe than sorry

Where can I go that Id definitely get it done? cuz Ive seen people who ask for it rejected, I live in Wicklow by the way so does any1 know anywhere fairly easily accessable from here?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yer kind of limited in wicklow but any decent piercing shop would be able to help you out,heck if your desperate ill do it for you;).
    /me gets his mothers sewing needles

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

\Mutters to Garth about the insignificance of a sewing needle
    \Watches villafan's eyes glaze over in terror upon seeing Garth pick up knitting needle.

GaRtH_V wrote:
    yer kind of limited in wicklow but any decent piercing shop would be able to help you out,heck if your desperate ill do it for you;).
    /me gets his mothers sewing needles

hmm methinks Garth just wants to touch strangers willies ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I've been thinking about this piercing aswell,
    about the healing.. is it totally different healing(ie. easier) than a surface piercing?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Also, do snakebite do kinda a cheaper price if getting two piercings?

Lenny wrote:
    I've been thinking about this piercing aswell,
    about the healing.. is it totally different healing(ie. easier) than a surface piercing?

This is a really easy piercing to heal if you have it going through the urethra as whenever you take a whizz you wash the wound with sterile urine, it is healed in a matter of weeks and needs sod all salt washes.

Is it true that when you piss it comes out of your piercing holes aswell?and that it never actually completely heals if you take it out and if you have it out and go to the toilet it will come out of your holes?and is it easy to get to snakebite from connelly station?

i got an apdrava done, and i never had a problem with urine coming out the piercing holes, just never happened with me, and thats a bar right through.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

lafortezza wrote:
    I think I speak for the vast majority of boards when I say... :eek:
    Let me repeat :eek:

Well ur not speaking for ME lafy - as a girl i'd be saying ;);););)

• Advertisement

Well thats nice to hear, its a good way to break the ice with a girl doncha think?"Ive got my knob pierced...wanna see?"

Advertisement