Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-we are not happy :(

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Syth wrote:
    (Puts on kirby resitsant flame trousers).
    ROFL!
    Not impact resistant though...
    *kicks*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

tman wrote:
    this method isn't reliant on purchasing an original game though, rather downloading them. so my point is moot.

No you can copy games you purchase and return them (if you were that way inclined). I use my cart so I can play two player games rather then having to pay for a second cartridge (I own 3 GBAs and about 30 games).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Syth wrote:
    But attactive girls means not great gamers means not great gaming staff. (Puts on kirby resitsant flame trousers). Unless you know where all these beautiful girl gamers hang out?! Tell us regeneration!!
    not true either - I spent a wee while talking to one of the girls from the Dawson Street one about Battlefield 1942, all the while thikning "you're a girl! you're not meant to like ww2 - there's not enough sims in it!" ;) My universe hd collapsed.
    But deffo not teling you where these mysterious gamer girls hang out, it's a secret :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I havnt seen any hot girls in dawson street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

well clearly them i am a lying whore. you saw through my evil scheme - it was infact a 46 year old yorkshireman call colin with strange hair growing in ear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Hobbes wrote:
    I use my cart so I can play two player games rather then having to pay for a second cartridge (I own 3 GBAs and about 30 games).
    Another use is for games which only have one save, like Pokemon. If you want someone else to be able to play the same cartdridge, then you can backup your original.
    But deffo not teling you where these mysterious gamer girls hang out, it's a secret
    YOU B-STARD!!

Advertisement