Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag night - what is the best lapdancing club in Dublin?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,832 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

No. Back off topic. listening to the ramblings of a pycho is fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

capricatz wrote: »
    I worked in a hotel as a receptionist for 3 years not one of the stags had a stripper or went to a strip club. or the hens.

Well, It's good to see that the blind can still land jobs in todays world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Well, It's good to see that the blind can still land jobs in todays world.

Is it still a lap dance if you're blind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 capricatz

i did not want him to tell me what went on i didnt want to know. as soon as he was in the door he babbled it out. when were togeter were a gerat team when his with his single pals he goes a little wild but de dosent come home drunk and dont take drugs has a savage career if he dose get drunk stays at the lads house. which i told him to i dont want the kids seeing him pissed. give and take and respect and no strippers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 capricatz

to end this now, i love him, he loves me, he hates that he hurt me like he did, he'll never do it again and we have the rest of our lives to live, i'll get over it and forgive him and we will have thick and thin to come with other issues that arrive down the line.

just thankful he didnt die from cancer and we live to fight another day. and were going to the chaple and were gonna get married-

but guys lap dancers can cause trouble in the relationship unless your womans bi so be careful, good luck to all and thanks girls feel much better with ur comments bye

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

but guys lap dancers can cause trouble in the relationship unless your womans bi so be careful, good luck to all and thanks girls feel much better with ur comments bye

No, insecure people with trust issues cause trouble in relationships, strippers are just a convient hook for them to pin the blame on instead of looking at the neurotic mess they have become.

At least when he is drunk and most likely to cheat on her he gets the green light from his missus to do it at a mates house. Classy!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

LoL, that is all.

wouldnt be my idea of a good nite, too much of a tease, hit a club/pub and find a woman to chat up!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭jackal

i did not want him to tell me what went on i didnt want to know. as soon as he was in the door he babbled it out. when were togeter were a gerat team when his with his single pals he goes a little wild but de dosent come home drunk and dont take drugs has a savage career if he dose get drunk stays at the lads house. which i told him to i dont want the kids seeing him pissed. give and take and respect and no strippers.

I'm guessing he will drop the "babble everything" approach in favour of the more painless "what she doesn't know wont hurt her" approach after you "put him through hell" for being honest with you about being cajoled into getting lap dances by his friends on his stag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

i cancelled it its tainted our wedding which is in two weeks …………guys out there just be aware your gf might just cancel the wedding. i was a phone call away from doing it its tainted my whole wedding im going to be saying my vows thinking of what he sis and it makes me feel like S**t.

Bunny boiler??? You cancel over a lap dance? guy's probably even afraid to have a ****
    Marraige will last. it lasted its through poorer and sicker (cancer), ………..weve been through so many bad things only the best yet to come. .
    And yet you’ll cancel over a lapdance. Seriously get some help
    his learned never to do it again - keepin him on a short leash and will be doing what a good husband should.
    10 years and kids or not you lady need a kicking to the kerb. What A good husband should? Give me a break the guy got a cheap trill not ran around with a hooker.

but then Maybe he did it coz he’s getting no fun at home coz you’re so controlling
    when his with his single pals he goes a little wild.
    would you blame him with a wife like you? seriously I’m surprised he doesn’t do it more often. i reckon he's gonna fake his own death to get away from you

but de dosent come home drunk and dont take drugs has a savage career if he dose get drunk stays at the lads house. .

fair enough on not getting hammered around the kids. But if he’s off getting lapdances behind you back you sure he’s staying with the lads? maybe he has a secret wife that lives in the real world
    no strippers. .
    again a good kick to the kerb should be in order

but guys lap dancers can cause trouble in the relationship unless your womans bi so be careful.

how exactly? Its not like he’s off ridin the dancers he’s getting a cheap trill. How can it cause problems unless the woman is bi? You plan on holding his hand while they dance or invite them into the living room? It’s a lapdance rnot a hooker he’s with

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

but guys lap dancers can cause trouble in the relationship unless your womans bi so be careful

Ahhhh what would the female halves sexuality have to do with a lap dance if she was not there?

I've been on stags both with and without the whole stripper thing. One stag I went to everyone chipped in and got the groom a couple of dances. Poor guy had no choice in the matter not even in the dancer and boy oh boy did the lads pick the worst out of a bad bunch.

I know hens that have gone to strippers. Hell one hen has a photo of the party in the house with the Male strippers behind all the girls. Hubby could not gave a crap simply cause it was fun, I would say innocent but its not the sort of thing you want to bring a child to, nothing happened and you know what he trusts her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

This thread is full of LOL's.. My ex worked in one of Dublins Lap Dancing Clubs, she wasn't a stripper :(

But she used to buy me lap dances all the time, and I was also allowed chat with the bouncers while they were keeping an eye on the private area.... Good times indeed.

For a woman to be pee'd off about her boyfriend getting a lap dance she must be really insecure. My last g/f went to see the chain gang thing and it was pretty much the same thing and i had no problem with that at all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

There is (or was) a club on Eden Quay called Valentinos.
    My brother brought me in one night.
    Bit of a kip tbh but the dancers flashed the gash:D

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

i'll get over it but when i say my vows i dont want to be thinking of him and naked lap dancers as you shouldnt be thinking of such on your wedding day

You're right Capricatz, you shouldn't. You should get over it ffs. You're talking about deserving respect. You have to earn it, and talking about putting your bf on a leash is not the way to go about it. And making him pay for a long time for it and making him feel as bad as he has you? That's just immature and vindictive. From what I've seen of your posts, you're very lucky girl to have what you have. To throw away a marraige, a 10 year relationship and 3 kids because of 2 lapdances? Which his mates paid for? On his stag weekend? Come to think of it you could be doing him a favour....

Anyhoo, personally I've only ever been to Angels, which I like. I've heard good reviews about Garden of Eden, but despite wandering the quays at about 4:00 one very drunken night, I've never been.

The Master wrote: »
    Bit of a kip tbh but the dancers flashed the gash:D

The Barclay Club used to let you touch them :) but not anymore. They were temporarily closed down because of it.

Tbh, a lapdance just turns out to be a very expensive ****, so it's not something I would bother with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Onkle wrote: »

For a woman to be pee'd off about her boyfriend getting a lap dance she must be really insecure.

I would have agreed with this up until I realised that they're allowed to rub themselves against the guy's cock. I know plenty of people who are extremely secure in themselves and in their relationship and who would still have a problem with this.

LadyJ wrote: »
    I would have agreed with this up until I realised that they're allowed to rub themselves against the guy's cock. I know plenty of people who are extremely secure in themselves and in their relationship and who would still have a problem with this.
    Its not rubbing off his cock. it LAP dancing. hence dancing on the LAP conveniently enough. Its just a coincidence that the cock is in the general are of the aforementioned LAP!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

I really hope she didn't write the invitations or the mass booklet.

Shocking spelling.

Its not rubbing off his cock. it LAP dancing. hence dancing on the LAP conveniently enough. Its just a coincidence that the cock is in the general are of the aforementioned LAP!:cool:

When I worked for Microsoft, all our work nights out were at lap dancing clubs (seriously.)

The women rub themselves off your cock. They aim for your cock and grind off it.

It's not innocent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

buying a lapdance is like ordering a steak, having it cooked to perfection, then placed in front of you, enjoying the aroma then, as you're about to dig in, its taken away.

waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭barnacle

Yore ma's gaff

SRSLY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

buying a lapdance is like ordering a very small steak for €65 even though it is only worth €10, having it cooked to perfection, then placed in front of you, enjoying the aroma then, as you're about to dig in, its taken away.

waste of money.

fixed that for ya.

FYP.

FYP :pac:

Does anyone know how much a lap dance costs these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Yeah 60 euro for a ten minute full show in Angels the other week. Don't go there though, it's ****. No podium or anythin, you wanna see so much as boobies you gotta pay extra. Bollocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

AARRRGH wrote: »
    When I worked for Microsoft, all our work nights out were at lap dancing clubs (seriously.)

The women rub themselves off your cock. They aim for your cock and grind off it.

It's not innocent!

LOL Lap dance - not innocent? Hahahaha understatement of the year.

Of course they grind off your cock, that's the whole point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement