Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA SA: Trailers, preview sites, teaser sites etc

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

heres the latest gta preview. its on san fierro(san francisco):

http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/sf_preview

exciting piece. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Thanx mate thats a sweet preview and whetting me appetite more :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Rockstar have updated their site so it now shows off san fierro (san francisco) plus they've also realeased a very nice offical trailer.

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/trailers/GTASA_TRAILER2_480x360.wmv (8mb)

only wets my appetite for this game even more...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ah roll on october 26th! i've already got my copy paid for ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/trailers/GTASA_TRAILER2_480x360.wmv (8mb)

only wets my appetite for this game even more...
    gonna need a mop to clean up all this sex wee :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Fast cars, insane stunts, exotic dancers, 'be proud mister woo' dual Mac 10s and G n' R playing in the background. Instead of being 99.9999% likely to get my money on release day Rockstar are now 100% likely to receive it. In other words I'm going to make sure i stay alive until its release date. People who thought the first video wasn't action packed will see a big change in this video. Get it from www.eurogamer.net or just google for it you lazy slob.

http://rockstargames.com/sanandreas/

they've also added a San Fierro section to the flash site... with some video clips sneakily hidden about the place.

G 'n' R - Welcome to the jungle
    Chakachas - Jungle Fever
    A Guy Called Gerald - Voodoo Ray

^ tunes recognised from the trailers and site so far. looks like its shaping up to be another stunning soundtrack. :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yeah but how much of all this is cut scenes and how much actual footage of the world you can play in? I really hope that cool shot of the bike vaulting over all the exploding vehicles is something you can recreate...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

ixoy wrote:
    Yeah but how much of all this is cut scenes and how much actual footage of the world you can play in? I really hope that cool shot of the bike vaulting over all the exploding vehicles is something you can recreate...
    I'm sure there's plenty of it that u can do yur self.

I justed that video there and it is sweet. Also looked at the site, San fiero(aka San francisco), i think its tight they have recreated actual real buildings and landmarks in San fran like Lombard street(the reall windy street) and the Pointy building in China town, and they even put in Haight Street(the hippy place) and Castro Street(the gay area) completed rainbow flags an all. Man this game is going to be soooo sweet. Pity about having to wait another 6months for the better PC version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Right, well I watched this late last night when I got back from having a meal, I'd left it downloading. Holy Sh1T! Wow. Goddam I cannot wait. If I wasn't starting a new job I'd be taking time off work for a week or so to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

this game will be sweet.

as for "how much can you do?"... you can do all of it, pretty much. the same happened for VC and gta3, people questioned if various things in the trailers were possible, but actually they're just rockstar playing the game and using the cinema-camera (forget what it's called) engine to make it look nice and hollywoodish.

http://eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=56747
    lead voice actor named... smeh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thats no ray liotta or tom sizemore. I want Snoop Dogg in it. And hopefully not Dr. Dre, he was useless in training day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Snoop Dog would be cool. You could supply him with new wheels cause he "knows people that knows people that robs people". :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Snoop can't be in it. He was in True Crime.

It has to be 50 Cent or Eminem or both.

Please let them both be in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

cheesedude wrote:
    Snoop can't be in it. He was in True Crime.

It has to be 50 Cent or Eminem or both.

Please let them both be in it...

And you wonder why you have negative rep ? :rolleyes:

Oh I wonder do I?

I see some people get some sort of ego boost from positive rep from their nerdy internet friends. You fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

cheesedude wrote:
    Oh I wonder do I?

I see some people get some sort of ego boost from positive rep from their nerdy internet friends. You fool.
    indenial.jpg

ahem.
    Anyway, i just hope this game isnt all hype like vice city was on the ps2. Ill believe the hype when ive played the game, i wont get sucked into rockstars 'fancy camera angles and high res screenshots = great game' marketing like they did with VC.
    Im sure itll be good on pc, but im wary about the ps2 version. Ive been hurt too many times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

cheesedude wrote:
    Oh I wonder do I?

hmmm.... I cant think of a witty come back so I guess I'll just say... HAHA you listen to 50cent !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭JP Mulvano

OHHH the drool is collecting below my desk!!!!

The bit where he jumps thru the flaming door with the chainsaw. Pretty damn cool.

Tusky wrote:
    hmmm.... I cant think of a witty come back so I guess I'll just say... HAHA you listen to 50cent !

That is pretty funny.

Let me try get you back...you are a princess. Is that funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

well that vid wasn't worth the wait.

anyone got a link to something showing gameplay footage?

The site tman mentioned has. Although the videos are very small and short.

Retr0gamer wrote:
    The site tman mentioned has. Although the videos are very small and short.
    the videos on the rockstar site of San Fiero r good. Theres about 5/6 of them. All of gameplay footage. That video has a good bit of gameplay in it too. They're just using different camera angles and stuff to make it look cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Anyone know any of the mock websites?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

All the threads on GTA SA trailers, preview sites, teaser sites etc have now been merged, so you should find the answer above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Wow never heard of anybody not liking Grand Theft Auto before....Some of you people have issues...

Wow never heard of anybody not liking Grand Theft Auto before....Some of you people have issues...
    yeah seriously. It has something for everyone. U can just drive around and mess about or go do missions or side missions and as said before. Rockstar always delivers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

You can do that in VC. All he did was launch off the back off a Packer as far as I remember.

The first mini trailer annoyed me and alot of other people. It was more RPG than GTA. The second 'official' one blew me sideways from sunday, however. Unbelievable. I cannot believe how good this game is going to be!

I've been waiting for this game for nearly 2 years. I know (ashamedly) EVERYTHING about this game. I have every released screenshot on my PC too :D

Advertisement