Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

console price cuts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

theyll probably only give you €50 for it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

My god 130 for a 2nd hand PS2, god bless the poor soul who would buy the damn thing. Anyone know how much gamestop are selling the PS2's for?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

a **** load cheaper thats for sure. game were selling second han cubes for 100 and gamestop were sellin them for 50.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

EA have probably put the series out to the dogs, and have turned it into another Lame ass games, but will sell in the bucket loads because everyone loves EA.

Don't worry. The original developer Criterion is still working on it and Games tm were getting quite excited about the early playable code.

Finally have a PS2 again but can't play most of my games cos they are imports and haven't got it chipped yet.

Yea played the demo of Burnout 3 and is pure class I only played the PS2 version but the graphics are sweet. Apparently if you preorder from game you get the Demo disc free (only for the PS2). Linkage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

Burnout 3 sounds good but I'd rather wait for GT4, plus it'll be online :). Midnight Club 3: DUB edition should be good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

gt4
    gta:sa
    killzone
    mgs3:snake eater

it's a good time to own a ps2

Not to sure about Killzone, looks like an attempted to just rival microsofts Halo 2, but sadly it wont, no matter how good it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭sam_hain

Haven't posted in a while sorry.

Just to noticed that the original poster was wonder who the guy was who really started this talk about the price drop.

Well it was me and when I said it it looked like I was slated for bringing it up :p. Oh well go figure. As for the trading in of consoles in Game, I think that they are only offering 30 euro now :p and yes I have to agree that they do rip people off with their preowned. Hell the prices differ from store to store and even the trade in values do too.

Later

Ps tried to find that thread but a lot of the earlier ones have been deleted. Is this a regular accurances???

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

sam_hain wrote:
    Haven't posted in a while sorry.

Just to noticed that the original poster was wonder who the guy was who really started this talk about the price drop.

Well it was me and when I said it it looked like I was slated for bringing it up :p. Oh well go figure. As for the trading in of consoles in Game, I think that they are only offering 30 euro now :p and yes I have to agree that they do rip people off with their preowned. Hell the prices differ from store to store and even the trade in values do too.

Later

Ps tried to find that thread but a lot of the earlier ones have been deleted. Is this a regular accurances???

Prices to change
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=176899

The idea of the consoles dropping in price wasent slated, the obvious prediction was. They have been expected to drop for some time now. I think tman summed it up quite well...

FOUR YEAR OLD CONSOLES DROPPING IN PRICE???!?!?!?!
    NOE FREAKING WHEY MAN! GEDDOUT OF HERE!

• Advertisement
Advertisement