Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Chopper

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

It's great entertainment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

lol @ Grimlock
    You've summed those shows up perfectly :D
    Paul Senior: damn it Pauly, clean up this damn work area, I'm gettin' tired of tellin ya.
    Pauly: But pops, I been workin' on this flying monkey bike all day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Best.... Show.... EVER

tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

" Come over here and turn arround, so I can hit you in the back of the head"
    Paul Snr.

The best Real tv that I have ever seen . and they are planing a chooper sunday in the next while showing a full 8 hours of the show so that you can catch up.
    Plus if you do have the time and the Broadband they can be DLed from the discovery channel webby. http://www.discovery.com or http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/_home/index.shtml

Thats a great quote.. another one of his was.

(saying this to the painter guy, they wanted something cool by a deadline..)

"You better surprise us, or we'll surprise you" - Paul Sr.

Thanks just so slick...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

Big Ears wrote:
    im yet to find someone who knows about it and dosen't like it .
    I think it has quite abit of interest among us boardsters too .

Well you just found one.... i HATE HATE HATE this program.... ;)

p.s. i hate this program...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

thats too bad lazygit... I know that the format of the show can be a little annoying, and some of the arguing seems to be for the benefit of the folks in TV ladn, but those bikes are somethign else!
    I'm a big fan of both WCC and OCC. The OCC more so bu a nose.
    My gilfriend even bought me a PaulSr. nodder for chrimbo...

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Uthur

That show is cool. Senior is a total d*ckhead though. The guys bust their
    balls building the bikes. Senior does f*cking nothing except bitch about the
    shop being messy. If I worked there I'd take a welding torch to him after
    a while I reckon. Junior thinks he is god's gift to metalwork though as well - you can hardly blame
    his dad for moaning about his attitude. Mikey is the only really cool member in that family I reckon.

Uthur

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭ando

yeah I love OCC aswell. Did anyone see this one were they take a break from building the bikes and installed a NOS kit on Pauly's new sports car? Sweeeet

OCC_Nos.wmv

Vin is the soundest one of the lot Imo, Paul snr is a close second :D

West Coast Imo is getting better in their quality of cars, but the program itself is so repetitive/predictable ... the one line that gets me all the time is 'take a look at your car (name), cause this is the last time you'll ever see it like this'

Cool.. didn;t see that, cheers for the pclip, where'd you get it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

mmm, cool clip! where can I get more?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭ando

Shrimp wrote:
    where'd you get it?

Tv card in the back of my pc ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Pimp my ride is definantly funnier, but OCC's work is of a MUCH higher standard than West Coast's. For all the "bling", WCC does a lot of MDF and hot glue work, compared to OCC's heavy metalwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

OCC, because Mad Mike from pimp my ride is a moron. If Paulie Senior ever met him he would stomp on him with his big boots and then everyone would discover mikes secret; which is, that he has a 15`LCD screen for a brain

lol.. Mad Mike is a ledge.. he put flip down lcd screens everywhere:p

"We're gonna put a flip down screen *he does the flip down motion*...right here" - Mad Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I hate it...I've seen alot of episodes..Paulie and Mikey suck!

what.. is a great show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

It's back! 10 years later with a new show and still the same contrived shoite......money must have ran low after all the big multinational companies stopped asking for 'themed' bikes with their names on it because no tv show to errr show

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I enjoyed the first episode back. Very few of the old faces left in OCC, even less in PJ designs. At least Mikey looks well, some of the last seasons were a journey through deep depression for him.

Advertisement