Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the name of Gaming....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I spent a solid day playing KOTOR-I didnt know what was going on at all-I'd say my leaving results are going to suffer-my attendance at school certainly did!great game though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭R_Tribesman

Hehe, i was offered a saturday night job in a pub for the summer, the guy said if your interested come over this saturday and we'll get ya started. I decided to play knights of the old republic instead. I still havent got a summer job :/

The same game i have played for 18 hours straight at times. Brilliant game.

Niall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Any chance of the Metroid Prime 2 demo coming with a magazine or something over here by any chance? Can't wait for MP2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I seriously doubt it will be out over here. If it is it will probably be like the zelda collectors edition and youll have to get it free with something. Hopefully Nintendo official magazine will give it. I'd gladly pay extra to play that game!!!!!!!

Advertisement