Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom3 already leaked...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I counted 60 thousand ppl downloading it on suprnova,impressive number...... getting it now, should give me somthing to play tomorrow,still gonna buy it tho. :D

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

anyone got a link? Im downloading from suprnova at the moment but im only getting 10-20kbps when i usually get near 70. and there are no seeds. only peers

[As you're new here I'm going to let you off with a warning. The Games board is not here to help you steal games. If you ever ask for links to warez'd Games again and I will ban you permanently]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ok now im only getting 4kbps

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

What torrent you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

[insert torrent thing here]

You should know better Bazh. Two month ban for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

mr_angry wrote:
    Maybe its because I think the games industry is more hard-working and honest than the music industry.

agreed mr_angry

game developers are the cream of the crop in the entertainment world

i dont think id bother downloading it, anything that could take more that 1 hour to download, and hogs all the bandwidth, just doesnt seem worth it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

If anyone wants a sneak peak at the game, i have the manual, if ya want a looksy. Bunch of big pics showing all the pages etc..

get it from link to something

be sure to rename to .rar

Thats copyrighted material that you shouldn't be putting up for download or even have, not sure how the mods will view it but id expect a banning if I were you....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Am getting two copies myself.. Just in case.. Averaging about 10kbps on each though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Am getting two copies myself.. Just in case.. Averaging about 10kbps on each though :(
    Same here I started this morning using the [INSERT BANNING OFFENCE HERE] torrent but now that guys seems to have buggered off and everyone is stuck at 55%:mad:. So I've been forced to start another one - I wont be playing this today after all. I expect better service from my warez sites :rolleyes: ;)

[Thank you for using the Games Moderator service, enjoy your 2 month ban]

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

I picked up early alphas on Bittorrent as well a few month back and that was a 650meg dowload on a isdn line. Took about 20 hours I reckon. Its the only time I have every download a leaked beta with the exception of a phew leaked patchs. I get a max download speed of 7.6k as well. If you think thats bad I download almost 3 Gigs of mods (mostly for battlefield and unreal tournament 2004) in the space of about 1 week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

anyone know a decent program to get screenshots taken of it in action?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

heres one using fraps,

http://home.no/mangefox/crazy.avi

interesting teleport, and that quad/pu is just feckin annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Thread locked till I get a chance to go through and work out who gets temp banned and who doesn't. Read the charter. Don't fucking talking about warez. Muppets. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement