Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying Ants plague Dublin!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

DCU hit today, defensive manouvres put into effect. Wider Glasnevin area still unbreached.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Keep fighting the good fight. We shall not succumb.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

i burned some today! with a gas weedkiller thingy i got a leand of quite fun scorched the path thow :rolleyes:

A nice adaptation of the scorched earth policy! No matter how much sand they throw up, this is not a beach or desert conflict, so we can retain the upper hand. We will not be deflected by those sort of tactics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The dastards have spread to Galway. I was swatting left, right and centre on my way in to work.

• Advertisement

An attack on the Western Front now. They are trying to surround us. Stand firm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

I swallowed 2 of them yesterday cycling through town, they're yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I have not read the other post so I just go ahead. If you kill one' more well come "Lot more" the trick is to put a table spoon of suger away from the house or more. So the scout (1 or more ants) well find the suger goes back to base, home or whatever and gets his friends to move back with the suger. When its all gone put out other table spoon of suger more away from the house keep doing this and the ants won't go near the house.

If all things don't work out. get some fuel (small amount) and light the Fùckers up but that well set them off and u really do not want to be near them when that happens. Like the time when I was 12 and they where all over my legs. That total freaked me out.

Flukey wrote:
    An attack on the Western Front now. They are trying to surround us. Stand firm.

Don't hate the ants love them. PEACH, LOVE, MAN Give them spoon suger and they be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

#MEAT# wrote:
    If all things don't work out. get some fuel (small amount) and light the Fùckers up

Be sure to demand 1 XP per ant off the dungeon master. You'll make level 14 in no time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

We had a ton of them up here last year, but it lasted one evening and they were gone. There were some here yesterday, but nowhere near as many as during the heatwave last August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

i covered the little feckers in white powder poison.... mmmmuuuahahahahah

and i stand on snails when i see them they are right ba$tard$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

The invasion seems to be over.All is calm in Dublin city centre.Have we won?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

we have it seems defeated the enemy until probably this time next year........

when they will once again rear their ugly little heads and wings

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

'fraid that the battle is not over yet - I just spotted my first one...odd, as up until now all I seem to have been seeing is Red Admiral butterflies...reporting from Lucan

I have not seen any ants near my house last week or today maybe i'm lucky or they are waiting for me to turn my back.... :eek:

Sarky wrote:
    Be sure to demand 1 XP per ant off the dungeon master. You'll make level 14 in no time.

[Group of ants talking] If we kill this suger giving fruit cake we can gain 30 xp!! [other ants talks] how the hell are we going to kill him?? [main ant] we format his hard-drive and give him a copy of Diakanta lock him in his room!!!

'_'

Be on your guard. They are just regrouping. I don't think we've seen the last of them yet. We can downgrade to yellow alert for now, but be vigilant and report any suspicious activity immediately. Over and out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

they're cûnts aren't they?

All has been quiet for the last few days, but don't drop your guard. There has been some low-level activity. They are definitely gone underground to regroup. We'll be ready for them when they resurface.

We think we have problems. North Africa has been hit with a massive swarm of locusts and I mean massive. They are saying it is as big as the whole USA!

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2136118

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NTS

Kent Brockman : "Without knowing exactly what the danger is would you say it's time to crack each others heads open and feast on the goo inside?"
    Advisor: "Yes I would Kent"

Advertisement