Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA San Andreas - Play UK article

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,124 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

seamus wrote:
    Anyone have another link to that article? Link is b0rked.
    mirror - because I'm sooo nice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

"real" platform? I think it's testament to Rockstar that this series are a success purely on the gameplay which does get better .... and that in 2004 there is at least one game that will be gameplay orienatted and not "6 qudrillion rectangle per second up your 4 tetradinko ass" type crap. Yes the graphics have got better over the years but PS2 can obviously "compete" on pure gameplay terms with XBox and PC.....
    ;)

dead on Trips. I'll only abandon my Ps2 when i feel that the games are clearly better on another platform. The GTA and Pro Ev series are my favourites so i aint goin anywhere soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

this game is going to be pure ownage. october 22nd couldn't come sooner. i'm dying for it. who needs real life and friends when you have gta?

more news trickling through:
    The September issue of GMR Magazine has a new nine page article on San Andreas with five pages about San Andreas, a two page interview with Sam Houser, and a two page retrospective of the previous GTA games. You can buy this magazine from EB games.

1. Here the names of some other small towns in San Andreas: Shady Creeks, Flint County, Whetstone, Fern Ridge, and Red County.

2. Each major city will have it's own airport where you will be able to steal a Dodo and fly around the state.

3. You'll be able to pick up hitchhikers.

4. You'll have a tow truck that will tow cars.

5. You will be able to choose your own camera angle with the right analog stick.

6. You can find a wide array of outfits in shops around the state.

-- On sitting down in Reece's barber shop, players can scroll through a list of haircuts, previewing each one. Some cost up to $500 to apply to the character.
    -- The map is 'America Shaped', and Los Santos is less than a quarter of it, in the bottom right corner.
    -- Streets will glow orange due to the harsh sunlight.
    -- During a four-person driveby, each character can have an independent target, and a car health meter is displayed on screen to show the damage which has been inflicted on the car.
    -- Achievements made during a mission will affect what leisure options are available to CJ.

here are some new GTA articles. Both feature great screenshots. Very interesting indeed ;)

This describes some of the different districts:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/gta4/preview_6104357.html

On swimming:

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/536/536831p1.html?fromint=1

• Advertisement
Advertisement