Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Prince Albert Piercing Experience - It was cool lol!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RJ1701

Hmmm might consider one myself, what do you people know about eyebrow piercings??????

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

There's a big difference between a PA and an eyebrow piercing. Why dig up a 2 year old thread to ask about an eyebrow piercings???

I wanted to put forward about I might consider it and also ask about the eyebrow whilst im at it, I figured people likely to look at this are more likely to have an eyebrow piercing, all I wanna know is 1. How much does it cost? and 2. Does it hurt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

All piercings hurt. :pac: Price depends on the studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

RJ1701 wrote: »
    I wanted to put forward about I might consider it and also ask about the eyebrow whilst im at it, I figured people likely to look at this are more likely to have an eyebrow piercing, all I wanna know is 1. How much does it cost? and 2. Does it hurt?

People with a PA are more likely to have an eyebrow piercing :confused:

• Advertisement

petes wrote: »
    People with a PA are more likely to have an eyebrow piercing :confused:

you know what I mean, like they aren't exactly just gonna wake up one morning and think "meh **** it im gonna get a PA" :D:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

RJ1701 wrote: »
    you know what I mean, like they aren't exactly just gonna wake up one morning and think "meh **** it im gonna get a PA" :D:rolleyes:

I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Man,how come I never found this tread.

Got my PA done when I was about 22. GOOD TIMES .

Had it for about 8 years then had to get colonoscopy done and had to remove all piercings etc. When I got back my jar full of metal was gone !
    I was less than happy but was too sick to complain.After that decided not to bother putting any back in.

Didn't hurt as much as my nipples, those bastArds hurt...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Man,how come I never found this tread.

Got my PA done when I was about 22. GOOD TIMES .

Had it for about 8 years then had to get colonoscopy done and had to remove all piercings etc. When I got back my jar full of metal was gone !
    I was less than happy but was too sick to complain.After that decided not to bother putting any back in.

Didn't hurt as much as my nipples, those bastArds hurt...
    Plus 1 on the nipple
    I was pissed and woke up with it but I do remember the pain of it and pain that followed for about a week after it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bonzo_k

A good few years ago I had a bike accident where I broke my wrist. Was taken to A&E and needed an operation straight away. Nurse asked me did I have any piercings, which I did. I told her I had a PA but wasn't able to remove it due to the broken wrist. She gave it a go trying to remove it, but wasn't able to : )

So, she rang the surgeon, explained the situation and they let me into surgery with it. It was all very funny !

• Advertisement
Advertisement