Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Prince Albert Piercing Experience - It was cool lol!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Depends on where in the country you are? If you can get to Dublin, I'd reccomend Snakebite, or Celestial Ring/Wildcat. Its called one or the other now, I forget.

This thread keeps getting brought up, and its like 6 years old!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭smartarse2007

i went to bodyshock myself

paddy was great was extremely chilled bout it, put me at ease and just chatted away as if i was in the pub or sumthing was great and was done in an instant

emm i went to celestial ring....didnt really like it to be honest..didnt really like it

but i have heard nothing but good things about snakebite

myself would reccomend ither bodyshock or snakebite for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MrParanoid

i went to bodyshock myself

paddy was great was extremely chilled bout it, put me at ease and just chatted away as if i was in the pub or sumthing was great and was done in an instant

emm i went to celestial ring....didnt really like it to be honest..didnt really like it

but i have heard nothing but good things about snakebite

myself would reccomend ither bodyshock or snakebite for sure

Was thinking to go to bodyshock indeed, i read your review somewhere on some site :P seemed great. Snakebite good stories as well indeed, will check both of em out. Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Steve in Snakebite did mine. Took ages to explain the whole thing, what the procedure was, what the aftercare should be, and making sure I felt completely at ease with it before doing the actual piercing. Really sound guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 jason31

i decided on spur of the moment to get one done, i went Celestial Ring and it was really not as bad as the thought!! i have it 3 weeks now and it fine and dead happy with it!!

also the first post was not how it was, there was a tiny amount of blood went one for about a day and that was it!! healing really well now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

jason31 wrote: »
    also the first post was not how it was, there was a tiny amount of blood went one for about a day and that was it!! healing really well now

It differs from person to person, mine bled a lot for 2 days, then there were a few drips on the third. I used to find the thought of bleeding from there horrible but after getting it pierced it seemed normal enough to me.

I got it done in snakebite too, would definitely reccommend it, they completely put me at ease.

I bled with 'a healthy flow' when pierced, and there was a bit when I got home too. Was well wrapped up the first night, as I'd heard that you can wake up in a little pool of blood, but woke the next morning with about 2 drops of blood in the tissue, and none after that!

Maybe I'm Wolverine? Can you get adamantium jewellery? :pac:

ahaha der ya go im everywhere with my "experience" ahahaha

emm mine bleed for 2 days and by the third it was a drop just when i pissed

had quite a bit though the 1st night but sure thats wha a nice rubber gloove stuff with tissue is for ahahahah

ive mine a month tomorrow and well the maintanence on this piercing compared my others is minimal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Not gonna fart around here. How long before you can have sex?

For a PA? Depends. Piercer will tell you 2-3 weeks. But he also said he knew guys doing it after less than a week. So basically, whenever you feel capable of it. But take it slow, just in case.
    Thinking of getting it?

• Advertisement

It's advised that you wait a couple of weeks, but basically, so long as you are careful, whenever you feel you are ready.

with myself the piercing only started to become less and less tender last week so for me it was 3 weeks but as everyone says when eva ya feel ur ready...and sure the piercing will tell ya if its not ready pretty quickly and sharply ahahah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Yeah, im thinking about getting it done today. Im going out on the piss tonight though, will that affect it?

I feel like such a child asking these piercing questions :D, ive 6 already.

As you prob already know the alcohol will cause you to bleed more. But the amounts are different for everyone. I wouldn't do it again nor recommend it.
    I got mine done the day of the 6 nations final last year and went out afterwards. I had bled a fair bit after getting it pierced, and then what seemed a lot during the night. Which was to be expected, but I think the alcohol made it worse. It just seemed to be a slow constant drip.
    You're probably better off waiting till after, when the alcohol is out of your system.

Sorry if all that's TMI

myself id wait too, as honestly all your going to want to do is drink water for the 1st few days really other wise especially with tomorrow morning your piss is going to be really yellow which means its very acidic which will hurt / sting / burn when you piss

plus even on the more practical end ur going to be pissing ALOT when ur out on the session and as we all know the more drunk you get the less gentle ya become and more sloppy so the last thing your going to want to do whack your knob off your zip or somthing after a piss cause honestly it will HURT

if i was you i would want to get it done when your not hungover or going on the piss that night or for a few days after , as ya know what they say better to be safe rather than sorry

Hell, you don't even want to pee at full stream to be honest, as that'll sting like crazy!
    The best thing anyone could advise you to do afterwards (and what I was advised to do by Steve in Snakebite) is to (I know this sounds silly/wierd) sit on the toilet, dip your gear in a cup of lukewarm water, and pee that way, but pinch it half way up (like when a kid is trying to hold back a pee!) and relax it just a bit so that the flow is quite slow. This will help immeasurably, trust me!

I didn't find taking a leak too be excruciatingly bad. Sure it stings, but not as bad as I thought it would be

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

i've been wanting to get this done for a few years now at this stage!

but i dunno, i'm just a bit weary of getting my tackle out down the parlour!

is there any kind of numbing cream available that would make the whole lot of the piercing painless?

might sound like a stupid question, but i desperately want it done....but the thought of the pain is killing me!

If you're getting a prince albert piercing, then the pain is shocking in that you'll be amazed that that split-second pinch pain was what you were so worried about.

Seriously, it's like getting pinched for a fraction of a second, and then it feels fine again.

• Advertisement

the pain is seriously not the issue, its nothing at all just as DamoEL said you will be shocked that all you were worried about was that its like **** is that it ahaha

emm as i said in an earlier post my mate who was waiting outside looked lik she was about to puke in worry over me in their about to be "butchered" and then she seen me walk out with a huge smile on my face ......well she just couldnt believe it

but as far as i know there is a numbing cream availible but myself i wouldnt bother with it as:

1) it means your going to have to sit there longer on the table with your jeans round your ankles

2) as we all know when your going to get a piercing but especially one below your belt your going to be sitting their with your heart thumping and kinda ****ting yourself, so that is going to last longer while you wait for the numbing cream / iquid to take effect

so if ya wanna get it done be my guest but the guy who doesnt will prob be finished and all by the time tour piercing is about to be preformed

i might just suck it up and go get it done!

there's no place in Waterford that actually does genetal piercing.

any place in waterford has reccomended bodyworks in dublin?

i really don't want to have to go to dublin to get it done tho!

can anyone reccomend someone in the munster reigon to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

I am considering this also. I am going on holidays next week so i will wait until i come back from hols. Where is the most experienced in doing this. Is this mainly a gay thing to do. I have a gay friend who i asked about this was shocked that i was thinking of this as i am not gay. Is this true or false. I thought it would benifit straight people more than gay.

I am interested in feedback on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

topcatcbr wrote: »
    I am considering this also. I am going on holidays next week so i will wait until i come back from hols. Where is the most experienced in doing this. Is this mainly a gay thing to do. I have a gay friend who i asked about this was shocked that i was thinking of this as i am not gay. Is this true or false. I thought it would benifit straight people more than gay.

I am interested in feedback on this.

I'm afraid so, generally, as soon as people get piercings "down there", they'll start listening to show tunes and develop a subtle lisp, and the muscles in the wrists will weaken. The same things happen when a man gets his right ear pierced.

*Disclaimer: Disregard the above, as it is a blatant lie

hahahah funniest thing i have heard in the past while

emm no not at all, emm yes people who happen to be gay have them as well as straight people. just so happens that like whith ear rings gay people have them.....why i dont know ( hmmm maybe cause they also have ears and a dick)

look honestly it basically comes down to the same awl thing of ohhhh thats the gay ear and all that crap

put it this way when / if your friends hear u have it done ( if you get it done that is) id be lik " yea so what i have my knob pierced" if they say anything lik oh u gaybo yadda yadda yadda say " well lets see you have the balls to get it done then"

being honest out of my personal my friends were lik " you sick **** but fair play to ya, wudnt be able to do that myself"

and ALWAYS REMEMBER your getting a piercing for YOURSELF and NOT FOR your friends or not because of their opinions

I am not afraid of being labled. If i was i wouldnt be seen out with my gay friend (i have been called gay just cause i go drinking with him). I dont have a problem with it. Its just that i was surprised to hear him say this. I didnt think it had much merrit but sometimes i get the impression that some gay people think they have exclusive rights to be adventurous about their sexuality.

I wouldn't say it's a very gay piercing to get. Snakebite would do about 2 or 3 a week, so I doubt they were all gay guys getting it done.
    The people that go around calling people names like that are generally the ones more insecure about their own sexuality, and should be ignored.

If you want to get it done, do it. If you don't want to tell anyone, don't. Not like they're going to see it unless you whip it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

MrParanoid wrote: »
    any tips on where to get one done?

Yeah - The tip definitely :p

- Interesting all the female attention it gets......!!!!

If you're getting a prince albert piercing, then the pain is shocking in that you'll be amazed that that split-second pinch pain was what you were so worried about.

Seriously, it's like getting pinched for a fraction of a second, and then it feels fine again.

OK got it done yesterday. And it did hurt. The pain only lasted about 3 seconds but id did hurt allot for them seconds enough for me to give a shout out (really doesn't happen that often). Maybe the fact i don't have any other piercing to compare with makes it relative. Also i didn't much like the part where they stick something up your japs eye. This was nearly as bad. I do find there is no pain at all afterwards. you barely feel it in place. However that said it wasn't all that bad. And yes i think it was worth the pain. I have a couple of tattoos and think the pain of them (even though it is milder) is worse because it goes on for much longer.

I am bleeding quite a bit but not as much as the OP. The cleaning is a bit messy and i find sitting on the toilet to be helpful for this.I am using the salt water as recommended but i am also putting a tiny drop of TCP in just to be sure. I'm sure it wont do any harm.

I certainly don't want to put people off this its just that i got the impression from reading the posts here it would be relatively pain free. IT IS NOT. It is more than a pinch but not by a huge amount. I cannot yet comment about the benefits during sex yet but i will comment when i find out. I think my Girlfriend is a bit put out by the suggested recovery time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

would just stick to salt water, urine will clean it also so tcp i'd leave out for the sake of healing

Advertisement