Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleville 2. Results posted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Ro_79

Thats alright Ian.

Sauruman, I sent the pics to you..Did they arrive???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Thanks Ro i did yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

on pictue five from the charleville 2 investigation i can clearly see an image of a man on the right hand site it seems to be just under the 3 orbs on the bottom right is it an image or what??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Originally posted by lisa.c
    on pictue five from the charleville 2 investigation i can clearly see an image of a man on the right hand site it seems to be just under the 3 orbs on the bottom right is it an image or what??????????

Looks fairly wierd alright. Ill check that wall the next time im there.

Picture

Thats just a wall mark.. nothing supernatural about that. Hell even a visual look at that part of the wall might not show it as its probably all down to lighting/shadows etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I upped the gamma on that picture and only the orbs stood out. I thought the wall makrking was a reflection of a flash, but it looks like no flash was used there.

so what does that mean, by not haven used a flash does it mean its just a trick of the eye or that there was possibly something there. to me the image looks like a man with moustach and as if he is holding a stck as if he's slightly leaning on it watching what was going on. im hugely in to paranormal but extremly ignorant(no knowledge) when it comes to the makings and logistics of it all. cool pictures though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Its a wall stain caused by the build up of moisture oxidising on the wall. But I can see how you'd get that idea on it!

Come on our next Open investigation, which will be to Killua Castle Co. Westmeath. Should be Early august. An outdoor investigation requiring camping and warm clothes!

More on this castle is available for on the PRAI site

Ian

ya thanks will speak to othe half and see what he thinks. have always wanted to go on one. had the chance lst year to spend a night at leap castle with two work friends. but we never got round to it.

Sounds like fun Ian :D So unless i head off to Italy that weekend i will be there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement