Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleville 2. Results posted

Options
  • 20-06-2004 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

PRAI are proud to announce that the results of LAST NIGHTS events have already been catogorised and posted. They are on the website.

http://www.praofi.org

About PRAI live. Technical difficulties prevented it from happening!

we had a VERy active night. VERY active. 48 pictures (so far) had good orbs in them. Other had faint ones.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Excellente. I got dibs on the Sixth and Seventh pictures.
    Im so proud. Had a great night. Wanna say thank you to PRAI. Hope you all got home safe. I just got home now and its eight o clock and im wrecked after that barbecue that went on when yall left :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Nice one Ian. I should point out that those photos have been reduced in quality so that you cant see the orbs as good.. this is obviously because they would be too big otherwise.

Anyway i have some great ones including a PERFECT face of Hariot i assume as its on her staircase.. and also im not sure.. maybe you can verify.. in base room. Firstly in the mirror on one of the pics there is an orb that seems to have a reflection in the mirror and more importantly.. there is what seems to be a ghostly visage. I can see it 2 ways.. one is as a ghostly ethereal image or as an outline of a woman standing in a pose surrounded by a low glow. Anyway i will send on the pics.
    Oh also some of the images need to have the brightness increased as you can barely if even see them otherwise.

In other news there was nothing on mine or the girlfriends video tapes on first view.. on the bright side they are amazingly funny!! My one seems to be all about our resident "Ghost hunter" :D Hilarys was mostly about me which makes it a great video :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Just looking at your site folks - it might be an idea to title the pictures so we know what we are meant to be looking for... pic S2300047 (stairs) is a good un tho..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I had a great and very interesting night too; nice to meet you all. I just send Ian all my photos from last night so hopefully some of them will up online soon some of them are quite good.

Hope to see you all again next time.

Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Yes, it was very interesting. I learnt so much that night too!

Edit: The report was a bit thin on the ground, since there was a lot more logged...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Ro_79

Yeah it was a great night and a great experience, Thanks PRAI for inviting me along!...I would definately do it again!. I will be getting my photos developed in the next few days so if anything come out on them I will send them to Ian...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

I'd like to thank everyone that came on the trip. We had people in the group from every walk of life. Believers and non believers a like. I know I had a great time on the investigation, and I really enjoyed meeting you all. Everyone helped in the collection of massive amounts of data that I think is giving us more and more proof of the existance of spirits. And I think we turned a few peoples ideas around on the subject.

Any of the next PRAI open events I'll definatly keep you posted on. Hope to get another one next month. And over the summer, some outdoor / camping events too.

Again thank you all for making a great night out this. It was a pleasure workign with you, and one that I hope won;t be a once off.

As it is, you all have my phone number if you want to call me at any time, or I'm on ian@p-r-i.cjb.net

Ian

Somewhere near a Graveyard would be cool :D

If i get time i might do a little report of what i experienced during the night, including the "spirit" i saw in the Livery. I think next time i will strap my camcorder to my head and leave it recording all the time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

Have just returned from your site Ian.... i am so impressed you all have done an amazeing job!

There is queit alot of very distinctive orbs isnt there!

(and you seemed to also have enjoyed yourselfs. hehehe)

I only wish i had the oppertunity to experience it also.

Search on my freinds!

Satori

There was a lot more than just orbs... We had confirmed poltergeist activity, and we were very close to having a full-blown apparition who was willing to have their photo taken, but it got scared off by all the people. :(

• Advertisement

Further pictures added to Charleville 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Where is this pic with the face in it? I cannot find it on the site.

If i get the chance later ill post my pics. I wonder if anyone can identify those huge spiders that looked a little like black widows??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

Excellente. I got dibs on the Sixth and Seventh pictures.
    lol, lovely pictures nick, ya look like someone I know :P

That aint me. I only took those pics. This is me with the light shining outta my jeans :eek: . And myself in the background. Shoudda been in the group photos but never got a chance.

When I click on the links to get to the pictures on the website, I keep getting error messages such as "Cannot find server". Am I right in assuming its because all the bandwith has been used up and I need to wait a bit before I can get on it again?

That aint me.
    who owns the big foxy head?

Think so ro. I cant view them sometimes. But im on €ircon.

that light comming out of your jeans is almost stimulating. :o
    (could it be the flash refelcting off your flies?)

I am on Eircom as well...I can get to them now.

Great pics..however I was wondering what is that dark mist in the centre of the pic and the white mist in the right side of the pic. Is that paranormal or is there a resonable explaination for it?

its picture DSCF0703 on images from charleville investigation two-catalogue two.

Also there is another white mist on the pictures of the walls in the red room, if you look closely you can kind of make out a face or maybe its my eyes. Did anyone notice that? Its the pictures in the first catalogue... I can't post a link because I cannot get to those ones..

• Advertisement

Its kinda beside....... it :cool: Why doesnt that happen when ya want it to? Could be a good party trick.

Actually now that I can get to all of the pictures, the red room pics are not on the website. So if anyone wants to view those red room pics, to find out what I am talking about send me a pm and I will email them to you and You can judge for yourself...

There is a part of the red room that, just above the lamp that when a picture is take with a flash appears to be the face of a child in it. I happened on two occasions in a row on my camera showing up as a mist.

On closer inspection of the room, the paint in that part of the room seems more gloss than other parts and when a camera flashes it shines more. It is just a trick of light and dark and the paint.

Originally posted by Ro_79
    I am on Eircom as well...I can get to them now.

Great pics..however I was wondering what is that dark mist in the centre of the pic and the white mist in the right side of the pic. Is that paranormal or is there a resonable explaination for it?
    The white mist is easy.. look again its the flash reflecting off someones hair. The dark area in the middle i dont know, a shadow maybe.

Cant see what the "red room" you are talking about is.

Oh and on the possible ethereal figure i got? I dont think its paranormal after all. If you want to wait to see it then wait till later tonight. Then read what the explanation is. Reason is, if i did not put in the reasons why its not real, people might believe it as paranormal. Anyway here is the explanation in spoiler form.
    I think i know what it was from looking at Ians pics again just now. On the oposite side of the room there is another mirror with a statue of a woman on it.. so i guess what is in my image is the big mirror reflecting the woman statue and the mirror on that side reflecting some light back giving it a glow around it. :D Anyway when i post them up you can decide for yourselves.

Yeah you are right its probably that. I got all excited over nothing!.

No the red room pics are not on the website...its on the CD disk that Ian copied for me, if you have one look for it on that..its in the third folder ...or if you haven't got it and you want to see it I can email it to you, or something

cool maybe you can attach it here, otherwise mail to saruman@online.ie

Ian maybe you can sort out a CD? Ill send you a blank cd with SAE if you like. If anyone wants copies of what i got i can do the same. They will be better quality than what ends up on the website. PM me for details of my address etc to send me a blank CD and SAE.

Sure. If anyone wants a CD, e-mail me and I'll mail you back my address to send on an SAE and CD and I'l send backto you. Both Charleville 1 and 2 will be availabe on the CD.

I can meet you in person, so I'll bring a CD tomorrow :)

Did you check out the video yet? I know I am crap with the camcorder...

Anything on the video?

• Advertisement

No video editing had happend yet. But I'm gonna get to it later in the week!

Advertisement