Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 4 of CYE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Just saw Wandering Bear, it was bloody hilarious. Loved when Larry put on a fake voice in order to get The College Girls Gone Wild tape. Arguably Jeff's best ep of the season.

Susie: Hey Wandering Elk, what ever the f*** your name is. LOL

Magnificant stuff tonight, The argument with Cheryl over eternity was classic Curb. I loved the wedding vows also, Prettyyyy pretyyy pretyyyy good. I can't believe LD was considering getting t he suit cleaned instead of getting it down with Anna, Gina Gershon is one hot piece of ass. "F*** or suit? LOL.
    LMAO when he stood on the rabbis hand. That Survivor Colby was a prat. Next weeks finale is being broken down into 2 eps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

smuckers wrote:
    Magnificant stuff tonight, The argument with Cheryl over eternity was classic Curb. I loved the wedding vows also, Prettyyyy pretyyy pretyyyy good. I can't believe LD was considering getting t he suit cleaned instead of getting it down with Anna, Gina Gershon is one hot piece of ass. "F*** or suit? LOL.
    LMAO when he stood on the rabbis hand. That Survivor Colby was a prat. Next weeks finale is being broken down into 2 eps.

I do honsetly think this is one of my fav all time- Gina WHOOOAAHH!!

THe survivor joke was good when I first saw it.

Have to say, Larry does struggle with Final Ep's and I', not sure whther you will be pleased with the Opening night ep. Its not one of the best, maybe cos its an hour and Larry is using the gags sparingly!

Thumbs up for the Survivor anyway :)

They are showing it in 2 parts.

Good stuff last night, I loved when Jeff told Katie that Larry had OCD, also on the plane when he was trying to go to the toilet. When he was having dinner with the girl and she wanted to talk about blow jobs Larry was more interested in blowing his nose. The whole thing with David Scwimmers watch was v good too.
    You could have know that he'd forget his lines in The Producers but he saved it by doing stand up, which was v similar to The Grand Opening. The downer was that there was no Susie or Richard Lewis, but they had to sacrifice something. He could have got it together with Katie but she ws a republican.
    We'll have to wait till next year for Season 5.

• Advertisement

I loved when he took the piss out of the bell boy. "Thats a window and the floor is for standing" haha.

smuckers wrote:
    I loved when he took the piss out of the bell boy. "Thats a window and the floor is for standing" haha.

Yeah that was pretty good.- It actually reminded me of a discussion I had with an uncle of mine when he said he would refuse to tip when he visited NYC !!

Your right No Susie or Richard Lewis -they dont appear in Part 2 either :(

The scene where Jeff has nothing to read and just wants to stare is like Puddy in The Butter Shave. The Question is was that originally Larry's idea and the writers used it in season 9?
    If there was one critisism of season 4, not enough Richard Lewis, in fact he was only in 2 eps.

smuckers wrote:
    The scene where Jeff has nothing to read and just wants to stare is like Puddy in The Butter Shave. The Question is was that originally Larry's idea and the writers used it in season 9?
    If there was one critisism of season 4, not enough Richard Lewis, in fact he was only in 2 eps.

Hmmm I reckon there was a bit of a cogging from Seinfeld alright. When I saw they were getting on a plane and Larry was starting trouble with Schwimmer I thought there may be a near death experince ala The Finale! Didnt happen though.

Larry must equate airplane rides with finality (of his Tv show seasons at least!)

Just found out that E4 are showing season 4 in a few weeks time.

• Advertisement

smuckers wrote:
    Just found out that E4 are showing season 4 in a few weeks time.

Hmm, we commented on that before. Its amazing how e4 seems to have every other hit HBO show except CYE-

Hopefully it will broaden the appeal in Ireland anyway. Unfortunatley I'd say more ppl channel surf to e4 than they would tg4 :(

Its actually Season 3 I think they are showing.

Advertisement