Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversions : show us yours!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

OMFG!!!!

That Inquisitor-scale Khorne Berzerker is teh wee!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I love the cybork. At the same time freaking cool and hilarious. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

wish i had my dark angel space marines to show you but my ma fooked them out said i was to old for this now...bitch :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

nice work tba by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aenarion

the paintjob isnt great but hey its my first try

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

OK, got it working.

This guy was done almost 10 years ago. Its an inquistors body. Think its a pic from the old 40 expansion pack so if anyone knows lets know.

This guy is of the old 40k boxed game itself i think. I remember this one taked bloody ages to do.

ok, its been so long. Think he is off the front cover of a box too.

another one

The 1st one...thank god for cocktail sticks.

The 2nd has a weapon off an Eldar Titan.

• Advertisement

The 2nd has a weapon off an Eldar Titan.

Showing my GW roots here: that would be a tremor cannon (essentially a much larger-scale version of a 40k vibro-cannon)

2nd Edition Epic ftw!! :D

OK, got it working.

This guy was done almost 10 years ago. Its an inquistors body. Think its a pic from the old 40 expansion pack so if anyone knows lets know.

Looks like the marine sergeant off the cover of the Space Crusade box-set which was released by MB Games in conjunction with Games-workshop.

It doesn't look similar to any of the Space Hulk box artwork (1st or 2nd editions & expansion packs/campaign books), and I can't recall any W40k books or boxes but there's that many I could have missed one (particularly from 1st edition)
    This guy is of the old 40k boxed game itself i think. I remember this one taked bloody ages to do.

From the front cover of the 3rd Edition 'Epic 40k' box-set. Sweet conversion.
    ok, its been so long. Think he is off the front cover of a box too.

From the front cover of the 2nd edition 'Warhammer 40k' box-set.

Those are some very nice conversion/paint-jobs on some fairly iconic GW box-artwork images.

Hi thanks very much. I loved painting them more than playing the game! Started off on Hero Quest!!!

This is one of them

http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://i5.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/bd/22/f55f_1.JPG&imgrefurl=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARHAMMER-40K-IMPERIALIS-CODEX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ170159181935&h=400&w=300&sz=41&hl=en&start=106&um=1&tbnid=3YRfRKqqf0pWIM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwarhammer%2B40k%2Bpic%26start%3D90%26ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

There was a 40k expansion set for wizard phase of them game. Maybe when i get to that box I can post more on it.... 8 large boxes of 40k stuff!!!

Just found the old Armour Cast Imperial Guard tanks..... I think GW have made them legal now??

Advertisement