Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomato Sauce

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Chef rules all other tomato sauces due to its quality and the fact that its not watery, crap or pure sugar. it rules tomato sauces in a fashion similar to the way professional shoe maker making shoes in the premiershoe division rules a miserable amature shoe maker plying his trade in the nationwide shoe conference, its as plain as that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

O...K....Shoe....Guy. You seem to be keen on Chef then, ah well, it's your life mate, their your chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Micro1

Chef + egg yoke= mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its gotta be chef. At least it tastes like tomatoes were actually used in its making.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭vega_AH64

Only the blue or green kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

I think Shaque's shoe analogy pretty much summed it all up.

I was deeply moved, that was beautiful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

I appreciate what you are all saying about chef, but listen to yourselves. How can you ever expect to be treated seriously in ketchup circles when you deludedly believe that chef is better than heinz? There is no comparison between chef and heinz, other than the colour. Come on, wake up to Heinz. Why do you think that restaraunts only use Heinz? It's for the same reason they don't use chef. Because in reality, chef is the Acrington Stanley of ketchups, and Heinz is AC Milan, chamone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

It has to be chef because its got the right mixture between sweetness and spiciness and luxuriously thick. Heinz becomes runy.

Chef NO:1

Willem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

Chef is the best you philistines!

It's got density, flavour and it's sex on burgers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Chef! you can't beat that sour...tomatolicious taste..eatin' some right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

sex on burgers. [/B]

This just leads to a messy lovelife and a ruined piece of meat, thats why Heinz will always rule. Plus we arent all sexual deviants like ye chef lot :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Originally posted by secret_squirrel
    This just leads to a messy lovelife and a ruined piece of meat, thats why Heinz will always rule. Plus we arent all sexual deviants like ye chef lot :D

lol nice to see Heinz in the lead!! Heinz rules, chef Drools

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

it's gotta be Alastair Jaguar...

lol

nah, i'm a chef man myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Chef, more taste, more for grown-ups, akin to the BK McDonalds debate.

Advertisement