Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you sane ??...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

"INSANITY INDEX 5.47 There are levels of human madness which no amount of science can ever elucidate. Only poets, only philosophers, many of whom are themselves mad, can offer any insight about such things. Your score indicates that you are on such a level. We can call you brainsick, but only you can make meaning of that term. We can tell you that others who scored at this level include People's Temple leader Jim Jones and existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre. "

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by Paddy20

However, I still have time to catch you up, as I want to be the most bonkers on Boards.ie.

Sorry Paddy20 and Beer Baron. My score prooves im currently the most insanest with an 8.01. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Originally posted by funky penguin
    Sorry Paddy20 and Beer Baron. My score prooves im currently the most insanest with an 8.01. :D
    yerrr maaaaAaaad!
    "i'm the maddest-the interweb told me so" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Karoma
    yerrr maaaaAaaad!
    "i'm the maddest-the interweb told me so" :rolleyes:

Jealous, are we mister 7.25 insanity index? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

bow to your asylum king people

ME BLEEDIN THRONE IS ON FIRE

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

AM I SANE?

Gawd I hope not ... :D

and my score proves it:

Your score is: 112
    For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 5.91 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Sorry to say it, but your score suggests that you are phobic. This can be a debilitating condition, but there are various effective forms of therapy. Some phobic patients compensate for their fears by becoming extremely aggressive, recklessly daring, and/or profoundly annoying. Others who scored at this level include puritan scourge Cotton Mather and folksy entertainer Andy Griffith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sefrian

INSANITY INDEX 7.41 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score indicates that you're somewhat deranged. You may be having difficulty coping with your own emotions, which can lead to frenetic, disorganized, and potentially self-destructive behavior. Other notable deranged people include fitness guru Richard Simmons and Greek philosopher Euclid

i tink im farily insane :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

That link won't work for me but it doesn't matter, i know im far from sane, those doctors told me.

Originally posted by tba
    bow to your asylum king people

ME BLEEDIN THRONE IS ON FIRE

Damn you tba. Always trying to better me by .88!

Advertisement