Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

donegal beers?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

I promise, that i'll fill you in on all the goss from the nite (if i get...), and i promise that i will have lodsa drunken fun!!!

hey, why arnt u goin???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

even though i am a letrimite, i now reside in dubling but am moving to Wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

i, on the other hand, do frequent mcginleys, and ill find out for ya if i can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

Originally posted by nanook
    so mcginleys is the venue and the date is the 26th.

Barbie we are depending on you for an indepth report on the proceedings and i am expecting reports on the pink stiletto's.

Question for you barbie, it all depends on how often you frequent McGinleys, there used to be a singer from Keadue, used to do alot of Paul Brady covers, maybe you could help with that query (Is he still playing and what is his name)

its most probably Feargal Doyle or his brother John, but last i heard john was doing the circuits in newyork , Feargal used to do the leitrim in sligo and student venues, so its probably him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Mc Ginleys is great. Good atmosphere, a bar, and good live music. Could you ask for more....

to be fair, the talent could be better..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

They have live music in Mc Ginley's? Is there a stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

They have live music in McGinleys, but not really a stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

smithers, you still alive.

Trust me it is not amirillo or fergal, know those two very well, well used to know them better.

Used to share a house with John in my college days.

how you been keeping

BTW

2 days to drinkies in Mcginley's

have fun ya'll

• Advertisement

is this thing still on this saturday?

Advertisement