Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 3, Episode 18: Azati Prime

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Time all exists as one? Methinks someone needs to be carted off to the nearest psychiatric starbase...

Read 'Slaughterhouse Five', Vonnegut has a nice take on the concept of no past/present/future...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I was kidding.... *sigh* Q said something similiar to that too once, if i'm not mistaken, which i probably am.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

well if you have time travel ablitys then the past future and present would exsit all at the same time becuase you have the ablity to go any where in time you wished*

*If this is total bull**** data made me post it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Hrm well he's got a point... So what... is he there beside you right now or something? Are you rubbing eachother's leg?

Er Ach i was passing the blame onto data if my post was senceless rubbish.....Hes not here nor online TWAS MY IDEA!!.....damn my whole pass the buck to data plan is dead :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i'm great that is all

get on msn dope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

I was really pissed, i didnt realise they were showing 2 back to back and missed the second one and was away for the repeat today. The first episode was good, shame i didnt get to see the conclusion.

Advertisement