Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 __carol__

I was just surfing web sites on Google today when I came across this web site. I read a few threads and they were awesome, so I decided to join... :D

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

__carol__ wrote:
    I was just surfing web sites on Google today when I came across this web site. I read a few threads and they were awesome, so I decided to join... :D

Excellent. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. We are all a nice bunch on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lola26

well dun all ,yiv roped me in

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I'm a new(ish) member here, don't post much but lurk a bit :p

Can't believe how many threads there are on the go at a time in here, its crazy!!! But I reckon I could get used to it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Abydos

Hey I'm new, this is all a bit scary. So many threads and stuff. Well howdy! *waves*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Greysoul

I'm new here as well (though my partner, Barry aka Franknfurter, is a longtime boards.ie user)... and to top it off, brand new to Dublin as well, being a recent arrival from the states. So I'm doubly overwhelmed by everything. :) But here goes nothing, I suppose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Pati

yeah...im new too, im kinda lost (too many topics)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vulpiner

New here. First post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kasumi

Hey all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bogey55

hi all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carryboy

haloo haloo...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Hakumei Naru

Hullo, I'm Naru and I am....yes you guessed it....another newb.

Not sure what to say really...decided to join a forum based in my home country for a change...and woah so many sections for posting here. I'm well impressed so far.

I hope I have fun here and I hope my sheer geekiness won't scare anyone...or my very very bad signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pelagius

hello.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Swish

Hello everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 meatloaf

hi all just joined great site looking forward to lots of fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Welcome meat , good to have you hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 PCRed

Hi all, new to boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vaati

Hello World

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭lowdenclear

Hi... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bollock

Ello :d

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

Hello folks, was browsing through this forum and thought I would join as it looks preety cool - am actually cousins with TwinkleStar15 so there's some interesting news for ya. I'm 16 and male and always up for a laugh so I'll see you around. Take care. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 maurswee

hi
    moving 2 clare in 3 weeks and just found this forum hope i can find out all that i need in terms of jobs and what do do while waiting employment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JoeSixpack

Hello everyone just testing to see how to post. Well guess i just did it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 motormatic

Hi all! Just popping in to say hi. I'm a Canadian girl moving to Galway next year and since I don't know a single person in Ireland that I'm not related to, thought I'd see who's around and what there is to do in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 s25

Hi i finaly got my account working :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Hey to all, just joined, glad to be here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Hello, All!
    I too am new and hope you'll allow me to stay!
    I'm american with Irish roots (Great Grand Parents from Monnghan) although I've never been.
    I hope to visit one day, though.

Was surfing the web and stumbled across this site and have been lurking for a week. You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!

Hugs,

BB

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BarneyTrouble

Hi everybody was just looking around and found yer site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

Hey just joined up today!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Hello to all you lovely people...

Advertisement