Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

g-strings and girls

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

There's this really hot chick in work who's always wearing G-Strings and bends over a lot....

*drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Kold
    waita second... Was 'shotgun' a euphamism for 'penis'?

Eh no... and what an odd thing for someone with honourable intentions to presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Originally posted by DoesNotCompute
    There's this really hot chick in work who's always wearing G-Strings and bends over a lot....

*drools*

Yea, I used work with some one like that.... actually one of the girls that works in the bar I used be a bouncer at is like that.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

mmmm ... I love G-Strings/Thongs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by DoesNotCompute

*drools*

hmmm. now where could you possibly work?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭stoopidkid

def skanky..they're looking for attention, they know guys'll look at them..it makes them feel good about themselves..they've nothin else to feel good about if u ask me

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

ill need a picture to make my decision :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Delerium

Right. Here's the true story about why girls show their G-strings/things above their pants.

It's all because of HIPSTER PANTS. You cannot actually get a pair of nice pants that are NOT low cut these days. Ever remember seeing G-strings in the 80's? Nope.

I have gone to the ends of the earth to find pants that do not sit too far down on the hip, believe me it's a mission.
    So as a result, one's panties tend to emerge from the pants whether you want them to or not. I am very conscious of it but at least I wear panties the same colour as my pants to minimise the visibility.

However, there is nothing worse than seeing someone in big granny panties and then see that one side is wedged halfway up their arse. Especially when the person is a fat knackerette in white tracksuit pants, and the VPL creates an illusion of having 4 ass cheeks!!! Disgusting! No one wants to see that!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Am I the only one who suddenly wants barbie_666's phone number..?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by soma
    Am I the only one who suddenly wants barbie_666's phone number..?? :p

probably not. :rolleyes: Do you reckon you'll score her/him?
    It's all because of HIPSTER PANTS. You cannot actually get a pair of nice pants that are NOT low cut these days. Ever remember seeing G-strings in the 80's? Nope.

I have gone to the ends of the earth to find pants that do not sit too far down on the hip, believe me it's a mission.
    So as a result, one's panties tend to emerge from the pants whether you want them to or not. I am very conscious of it but at least I wear panties the same colour as my pants to minimise the visibility

Crap. The reason the g-strings are visible is most often because the girl(s) want them to be. Although I'm sure hipsters don't make it easy... it is not difficult to keep hidden - if that's what you want. 90% of the time if visible it is skanky. IMO

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Dr. Loon
    probably not. :rolleyes: Do you reckon you'll score her/him?

Do you reckon you take things too seriously..?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

do you reckon you could pm her instead.. ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Hey Lainey, ASL?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,310 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Delerium
    It's all because of HIPSTER PANTS. You cannot actually get a pair of nice pants that are NOT low cut these days.
    Then get suitable knickers or go commando!

Do you reckon you take things too seriously..?? :rolleyes:

Do you reckon attempting to chat someone up on a forum is sad?

ahh leave him alone dr. loon.. he was only messing tut tut.. anyways, you'd prob like her number too.. go on be honest.. and don't give out to me now :D

Originally posted by Lainey
    ahh leave him alone dr. loon.. he was only messing tut tut.. anyways, you'd prob like her number too.. go on be honest.. and don't give out to me now :D

No. I'm taken. Also I have my suspicions that all the women on boards are actually blokes. Except for those that I've seen pictures of (know your nerds) therefore, until it's been proven otherwise, anyone claiming to be of the female variety on boards is - in my mind - a 20 - 30 something male with a beergut and bad teeth.

No. I'm taken. Also I have my suspicions that all the women on boards are actually blokes. Except for those that I've seen pictures of (know your nerds) therefore, until it's been proven otherwise, anyone claiming to be of the female variety on boards is - in my mind - a 20 - 30 something male with a beergut and bad teeth.

your probably right there.. bare in mind i'm not a man, nerd, don't drink beer and have a lovely set of teeth.. and i bite too. so yes, i am actually a woman :D
    why you giving out.. ?? you in bad form

be nice and btw, noone is ever truly taken..

do you reckon you could pm her instead.. ;);)

Do you reckon my girlfriend would object..?? ;)

your probably right there.. bare in mind i'm not a man, nerd, don't drink beer and have a lovely set of teeth.. and i bite too. so yes, i am actually a woman :D
    why you giving out.. ?? you in bad form

be nice and btw, noone is ever truly taken..

I'm always in bad form. I don't believe you're female, and I am truly taken. Sorry.

• Advertisement

Do you reckon attempting to chat someone up on a forum is sad?

I'm going to say this very_slowly for you..

twas.. a.. joke..

You sound a bit bitter dude.

I'm always in bad form. I don't believe you're female, and I am truly taken. Sorry.

why are you sorry. .did you fart or something cos you don't have to apologise for being 'taken'.. and don't be in bad humour.. tickle yourself or something or spend some quality time with your 'taken' other.. ;);)

nothing i can do to convince you either way hon, so think what ya want :D

I'm going to say this very_slowly for you..

twas.. a.. joke..

You sound a bit bitter dude.

You're like, right dude, I am like bitter.
    tickle yourself or something or

Does this make anyone else want to vomit? Tickle yourself!?!?

Why hasn't this thread been closed?

You're like, right dude, I am like bitter.

Does this make anyone else want to vomit? Tickle yourself!?!?

Why hasn't this thread been closed?

cos people are enjoying your humour.. (it is humour right, noone can be really like that)..

relax dude ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Well stick with her - jeez I say your great craic, "I'm always in bad form" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Zulu
    Well stick with her - jeez I say your great craic, "I'm always in bad form" :rolleyes:

My level of sarcasm obviously doesn't transmit well across the interputer. Or you don't get it.

My level of sarcasm obviously doesn't transmit well across the interputer. Or you don't get it.

ahh, i knew it.. your really a gas man.. sure it was all an act.. ye weren't coddin me at all ;);)

you are nice.........................

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

ooooohhhhhhhhhh a sarcasm machine. I can see THAT being very usefull.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

there is a shocking lack of pictures in this thread.:(

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Epitaph
    No, but that's cheap at the price!

/runs

nothing cheap about me buddy.. it's not 30 euro anyways :p:D

Advertisement