Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex Ed in Schools

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

The purpose of this forum is not to put up with puerile homophobic attacks from little shítes who think they are clever because they can get away with making fun of people's sexuality under the excuse of "avoiding being PC". Homophobic attack hurts, even the thick-skinned. It's wrong, and it isn't funny.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I banned you you complete and total 'tard... You are clearly a troll or someone who is SO ****ed up in the head I dont want you on my site. Is that clear enough for you?
    Either way I want you gone. Now, if you come back I'm going to do something very very rash indeed. Oh and you spelt your fake name wrong.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Im confused.
    Any chance some one, who knows what Boston is on about, could explain his points to me in a simple non confusing way...

thx.

Which ones, the original ones or the ones directed at Johnny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

In understood Boston to be unhappy with what he was taught in sex ed in school. That's understandable, but for my part I suggested that he was lucky to have been taught anything at all. There is room for improvement in this matter as in all matters relating to gay people in Ireland.

Advertisement