Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Game: (The BAT Flat) ; Saturday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by DeVore
    feckin' mississippi bum pirate!
    DeV.
    Stop calling me that and I'll let you know the tell I picked up on you. ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh yeah, cos Spiritus's tell on me *REALLY* paid him :p

But I wont call you a Mississippi Bum Pirate any more.

DeV.
    Huckleberry Finn!

It was just a little something I noticed when watching your headsup at the BL. Its probably not a regular thing though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I have to say that i noticed it too - but I think it had more to do with the fact that Dev doesn't know how to play heads-up - it's a different game.

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Neither does Amp! :p

Seemed to have a fair idea the last time we hosted a game. I seem to remember knocking you out in fact. :cool:

*ducks*

How did you know I had a pair of 2's!!!!!???1

I'll get my coat

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We need to source a few chairs from somewhere but we'll get that sorted out. If you cant make it please let me know as I have a people who would like to play.

If you need directions or mobile number, PM me.

Alex is bringing chips and so is Luke (to be sure we can cover the table).

Start time is 7:30, be there so that we can start on time so its not 4am when we are playing heads up (that'll be me and Luke... me winning of course).

DeV.

We need to source a few chairs from somewhere but we'll get that sorted out. If you cant make it please let me know as I have a people who would like to play.
    If you need directions or mobile number, PM me.
    Alex is bringing chips and so is Luke (to be sure we can cover the table).
    Start time is 7:30, be there so that we can start on time so its not 4am when we are playing heads up (that'll be me and Luke... me winning of course).
    DeV.
    Do both myself *and* Alex need to bring chips? Alex has 500 chips which is more than enough for 12 people! My 300 would probably just about manage but we'd have to have silly denominations to make sure there was enough to last til later in the night. The chips are very heavy btw and I will most likely be hungover.

And you know I can play you like a fruit machine DeV. Its all about pushing your buttons until you pay out. ;)

oooooooooooh *shakes fist*

(I can make the beepy-boopy noises if you like!)

DeV.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Right, Samson you can have Lafortezza's place. :p (more seriously, since Jedidjab cant make it, you can take his!)

feckin' mississippi bum pirate!

DeV.

Great stuff, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

I was dyin to play this game but NO Ive to go watch the fuxoring fireworks in town....... Arghhhhhh Dam women with their ruining my poker fur:rolleyes: :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

<edit>Oops, just realised it was a typo.</edit>

Advertisement